Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
qtd
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? Empty
PostSubject: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 am

Hi all,

I bought a white color TM rescue hybrid clubhead and was told that it is the TP version.

I didnt find the TP logo on the clubhead and was wondering how we can tell if it is indeed the TP version.

thanks
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am

you can tell by the shaft, i think the TP version comes with a 85g Adila shaft while the normal version comes with 65g

does it comes with TM wretch? the white rescue 11 really chio, which degree you buy? 18 or 24?

Back to top Go down
wangph
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wangph

Location : Golf Course/Driving Range/Chipping Green/Putting mat...

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 am

TP version also comes with TM "TP" logo
Back to top Go down
jonjam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

ralphlim wrote:
you can tell by the shaft, i think the TP version comes with a 85g Adila shaft while the normal version comes with 65g

does it comes with TM wretch? the white rescue 11 really chio, which degree you buy? 18 or 24?

My rescue 11 came with the wrench
Back to top Go down
qtd
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 am

Hi All,
I only got the clubhead as I usually use aftermarket shafts.

The package only included the clubhead, tp adaptor and headcover. No Wrench.
The clubhead does not have the TP logo but I was told the TP or tour issued clubheads are more open at address...

so trying to find out if I actually got the TP version or just the retail version

thanks
Back to top Go down
wangph
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wangph

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

qtd wrote:
Hi All,
I only got the clubhead as I usually use aftermarket shafts.

The package only included the clubhead, tp adaptor and headcover. No Wrench.
The clubhead does not have the TP logo but I was told the TP or tour issued clubheads are more open at address...

so trying to find out if I actually got the TP version or just the retail version

thanks

Probably the head is the same as normal head? Since they all come with FCT, don't see why they put the TP version addressing open.

I personally use 09 rescue TP, the head has TP logo with heavy shaft as well.
Back to top Go down
wangph
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wangph

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 pm

and they probably forgot to give you a wrench. last time I bought a R9 3 wood, the owner also forgot gave me the wrench until I reminded him
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 pm

looking at the TM website and the specifications, both the TP head and retail head looks the same and specs the same

Example: On the TM website, 3H is 18degree, lie angle of 58deg and head size of 116cc, this is the same for both TP and retail version

from the pictures, TP head also dont have TP logo, the only difference is the shaft
Back to top Go down
qtd
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi all,

I got a R11 white #4 hybrid as a present and I compared it with my R11 #2 hybrid clubhead.
The only 2 differences:

1. The R11 retail #4 hybrid has a serial number at the hosel. My #2 hybrid (supposed to be a tour issued) does not have any seriral number at the hosel but the serial number is found at the port where we screw in the weight.

2. The R11 retail headcover the the #4 hybrid's "FCT" logo is a sewed on rubber piece. The #2 hybrid headcover's "FCT" is embossed.

I will bring the club to BFG to check tomorrow or Sat when the Krank rage driver is in..

thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?   How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to identify the TP version of the white TM rescue hybrid?
Page 1 of 1