Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP

Go down 
+3
Loudmouth
Duval_S
peace2903
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP Empty
PostSubject: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Sigh... I've been confused for the past weeks.

Can anyone confirm if SBGC ever opened their membership to 'normal' public?
Some ppl says they are members but not belonging to military or ex-military, coz the membership ppl & my enciks told me the club is exclusive to military officers only!

Anyone has any lobang to be their member? Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:12 pm

don say no brudder....I called them

Key notes:

1. Membership closed liao
2. Even if membership open, its for regulars only
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:51 pm

peace2903,

I'm member of Semb CC. The club is meant for Regular SAF personnel and it's for Warrant Officer and above (it's not true that its only for Officer).

Currently there are civilian being members of the club.

As a norm, the Semb CC do not take in public/civilian as member. It will take in non-SAF once a while when they do membership drive, and this doesn't happen very often. The last time it happen was about 2 years back if I remember correctly.

But why do you want to join Semb so much? because the new revamp course coming up in Oct 11?
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks Duval!

Loudmouth: Thanks! Wanna join coz it's cheap & near.... Smile ... So can get some lobang for me to join? Smile Smile I'm ex-reg...but spec only.... sigh.... hopefully they open to NSmen soon... I'll cheong for my WO(NS)... Smile
Back to top Go down
Biglefty
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Is this a term membership like NSRCC? Or base on land lease? I think those in the Home Team pays about $50.
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

peace2903, will look out for you if they is any special membership drive, there is no lobang. Sad

May be you can look for a SAF personnel as spouse then you can join as spouse member, its even cheaper, only $10.7/mth Razz

The Term Membership is also for SAF personnel only.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm

You all like that say i must also look for regular as spouse to join SBGC or NSRCC liaos. Haha...
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 am

eh...got any pretty army occifers to recommend? Just joking...i'm happily married.
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

cristel wrote:
You all like that say i must also look for regular as spouse to join SBGC or NSRCC liaos. Haha...

You have 3 choices, the Green one, White or the Blue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:13 pm

peace2903 wrote:
eh...got any pretty army occifers to recommend? Just joking...i'm happily married.

even if you are joking, why Army, Pretty Pilot you would not consider? Smile
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm

by the way, Sembawang Country Club is SCC... not SBGC Razz
Back to top Go down
Loudmouth
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Loudmouth

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

mengteck71 wrote:
by the way, Sembawang Country Club is SCC... not SBGC Razz

SCC can also mean Seletar Country Club? Singapore Swimming Club? Singapore Cricket Club?...

It should be abbreviated as SBCC, just like SBAB.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

tell that to Sembawang Country Club then
Back to top Go down
beerbutt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi,

I am a civilian member of Sembawang country club, my membership is categorized as civilian continuing. I guess if you call in and they say that they don't allow the public to get membership now, is probably because they are redoing the course and saving quota for their own military personnel.

It would help if you have a lobang, like someone on the committee or ex member of the committee. If not, playing there as a guest is still pretty cheap compared to other clubs in Singapore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP   SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEMBAWANG COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Page 1 of 1