Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanks!
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Shanks!

Shanks! Empty
PostSubject: Shanks!   Shanks! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Just got back to golf in the last couple of years after laying off for 4~5 years for marriage, kids and a small back injury.

I recognise some of the handles back from an old forum, like slinger and tituman. Good to see you here and look forward to meet you. (I can't remember what I used as a handle then.)

I am a member at NSRCC, plays golf once to twice per month. Alternative haunt is MBGC night golf on friday evenings.

btw, trying to get a flight going with a friend on Saturday afternoon 1.25pm at Changi NSRCC. Anyone interested?

My usual problem..
Shanks!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Shanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanks!   Shanks! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Shanks! wrote:
Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Just got back to golf in the last couple of years after laying off for 4~5 years for marriage, kids and a small back injury.

I recognise some of the handles back from an old forum, like slinger and tituman. Good to see you here and look forward to meet you. (I can't remember what I used as a handle then.)

I am a member at NSRCC, plays golf once to twice per month. Alternative haunt is MBGC night golf on friday evenings.

btw, trying to get a flight going with a friend on Saturday afternoon 1.25pm at Changi NSRCC. Anyone interested?

My usual problem..
Shanks!

Hi Shanks welcome... Welcome If you can remember, thats great. I must have created an impression then ha ha lol! Though I can't recognised your nick as shanks now, but I am sure when we meet up next, everything will click into place. See you around soon bro. Cheers... cheers Beer

titu
Back to top Go down
Shanks!
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Shanks!

Shanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanks!   Shanks! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Tituman wrote:

Hi Shanks welcome... Welcome If you can remember, thats great. I must have created an impression then ha ha lol! Though I can't recognised your nick as shanks now, but I am sure when we meet up next, everything will click into place. See you around soon bro. Cheers... cheers Beer

titu

Hi Titu,

Thanks, and look forward to meet up with you too. I really can't remember what I used as nick 8 years ago in ctb. But I remember you trying out al kinds of heads and shafts with Raymond. If it rings any bell, you sold me a Tour 360R shafted with TT sensicore EI-70. Still in my store, you want it back?

My usual problems…
Shanks!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

Shanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanks!   Shanks! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Shucks ! ..How to remember la? Have gone thru another few hundred heads by now liao ha ha. Yeah.. will get together again soon. I am currently having some personal issues at home. Once that is settled, I will be able to come out for more golf. Now I am lucky if I can play once in a month ..sigh Sad Take care bro.

titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanks!   Shanks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanks!
Page 1 of 1