Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? Empty
PostSubject: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 am

Hope some ppl who are involve in this field can give me some details...
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:11 pm

got to know how to play golf pretty well single digit or PGA profesional for the tour . but before thinking of caddy full time .try to go on some event like singapore open and get a caddy job for the tournament . and see how it's to be because it's pretty frustrating to be a caddy ( my own experience). You need to be fit too as you going to walk 6 to 7 round a week depend on the player wish. and their bag are heavy staff bag most of them ....

Basic week for Player & caddy :

Monday : Check in & 9 or 18 Hole Practice round
Tuesday : 18 Hole Practice round
Wednesday : Pro-AM( 18 hole)
Thrusday : 1st Day
Friday: 2nd Day and Cut
saturday: 3rd Day
Sunday: Final Day & airport to next location

Not trying not to get caddy but let you know how your life will be as a caddy ....

Last edited by Cyp_PGA on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 pm

thanks...i wonder those course GA also a single digit golfer??? then they all are pro...cool...
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:24 pm

what's GA ? did you mean on tour ?
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Nope I mean on normal golf course.golf assistance they call it caddy rite?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

just go to the country club and ask them for the job. believe they will provide credentials and requirements after that.
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

year mUAr_cHEe is right . u dont even need to be know how to play golf . i was thinking on tour ... sorry for that
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:14 am

Oh yeah?that's cool..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???   What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the requirement for being a caddy??? got any golf related job and how to apply???
Page 1 of 1