Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zincman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?   Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Lost the aboved head cover, looking for Ben hogan cs3 and oydessy white hot head covers , can fellow bros advice and pricing
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?   Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 pm

You seriously using the Ben Hogan CS3? Oh my God! That was like my 2nd Driver ever. It's one of my favourites.
Anyway, i'm sure you can find it on eBay.

Take this link :

http://cgi.ebay.com/GOLF-CLUB-CLUBS-BEN-HOGAN-BIG-BEN-C-S3-Ti-DRIVER-10-5-/260767876838?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item3cb6fa06e6

For USD70, you get another 10.5 Driver and the headcover too! Smile
Back to top Go down
zincman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?   Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi bro, the cs3 given by my uncle, I guess must be an old model right?, I do not need to buy another cs3 driver, base on the price, maybe buy used driver at market place more worth it.
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?   Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

check this site out for odyssey head covers....click on quick view and there are abt 8 different models for the blade and mallet putters.....and you can get the matching putter grip as well....i just got the tempest model but bought it off ebay as the shipping was cheaper...

http://www.tgw.com/customer/search2.jsp?scid=1369&sortmfr=N&limitmfr=Odyssey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?   Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Ben hogan and oydessey putter head covers ?
Page 1 of 1