Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
swiftsk8
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies Empty
PostSubject: Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies   Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi all,

Glad to find a community of golfing enthusiasts here. I'm looking for golf buddies for regular practise at the driving range as well as weekly/fortnightly games.

Preferred location (for driving range): Green Fairways (this is closest to my location)
Availability to practise: Monday/Friday evenings after 8pm
Preferred location (for golf game): Open to suggestions
Availability to play: Saturday mornings

Have been playing golf on-and-off for a few years now, so can strike the ball pretty well. Would be great to touch base with like-minded golf buddies. Hope to find good people who are committed to improving their game to a suitably apt level (i.e. good enough to play with clients, etc.)

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!
Back to top Go down
joetan_sin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies   Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

swiftsk8 wrote:
Hi all,

Glad to find a community of golfing enthusiasts here. I'm looking for golf buddies for regular practise at the driving range as well as weekly/fortnightly games.

Preferred location (for driving range): Green Fairways (this is closest to my location)
Availability to practise: Monday/Friday evenings after 8pm
Preferred location (for golf game): Open to suggestions
Availability to play: Saturday mornings

Have been playing golf on-and-off for a few years now, so can strike the ball pretty well. Would be great to touch base with like-minded golf buddies. Hope to find good people who are committed to improving their game to a suitably apt level (i.e. good enough to play with clients, etc.)

Thanks and I look forward to your responses!

Hi there,
Would like to touch base and do some range first.. hear from you..
joetan_sin@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
kohhanjie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies   Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am

Hi,

Just wondering how much is green fairway green fee's?
Back to top Go down
digdug888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
digdug888

PostSubject: Re: Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies   Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:57 pm

around S$50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies   Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Fairways - looking for golf buddies
Page 1 of 1