Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost for words.....How to answer this question?

Go down 
+8
pushslice
S70B
Tituman
mizzy
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
nrafee
Duval_S
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Lost for words.....How to answer this question? Empty
PostSubject: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

Was talking to my fren...on golf....irons...

sudeenly he asked,

" eh.....So how does one know if the sweet spot has worn off???? "

I totally mental freeze.....
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 am

the answer is , " when you can't find it anymore and there is a extra cash in the wallet to buy the latest Gold award iron set from Golf Digest"

Smile
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 pm

u can see? u can feel? and i tot u are seasoned?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Duval, take your index finger, touch the club face with the tip, bring it to your lips and taste it.
Sweet?

Razz

hahahaha.....kidding bro.

hmm......maybe you should change the title of your thread to attract some advice from pros?
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

have seen irons with a coin size wear on the center of the face.. golfer still playing with it.. i guess worn or not, it still feels sweet to him..
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 pm

mizzy wrote:
have seen irons with a coin size wear on the center of the face.. golfer still playing with it.. i guess worn or not, it still feels sweet to him..

Mizzy, request And68low to let you inspect his irons and you will see the same coin size mark on every one of his irons. affraid

titu
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Unlikely....

his irons never last long enuff in the bag to see any wear.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm

is the razr up for sale? capt does not seem to be a fan...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm

S70B wrote:
Unlikely....

ha nor.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

pushslice wrote:
is the razr up for sale? capt does not seem to be a fan...

The razr sold Liao, but I think his ping anser forged maybe up for sale. Smile
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Talking about me har! ha ha the only set with that mark is on my ikasu almost 1 and half years liao, but the other sets all have cob webs..... PING ANSER ! still with me, razr sold,S2 sold,
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 pm

and68low wrote:
Talking about me har! ha ha the only set with that mark is on my ikasu almost 1 and half years liao, but the other sets all have cob webs..... PING ANSER ! still with me, razr sold,S2 sold,

and you just recently acquired another set of very sweet irons!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

S70B wrote:
Unlikely....

Not to the picture embedded in my mind leh. Was lucky enough to be at the Den some time back when he just got his S2 delivered. Carried the just received box of S2 into the Den that day. Then he took out 1 of the irons and started hitting it. Somewhere after 10/15 balls, he stopped and was examining the face of the iron and shaking his head. From where I was, I can only see a 20 ct mark on the centre of the face and he was shaking his head? Ask DGman to adjust the lie for him and after adjustment, went back to the hitting mat and started hitting again. Maybe 15/20 balls later, I saw the same result. Another 20 ct mark on the brand new face only. I don't know what to say lor... Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Quote :
Tituman wrote:
S70B wrote:
Unlikely....

Not to the picture embedded in my mind leh. Was lucky enough to be at the Den some time back when he just got his S2 delivered. Carried the just received box of S2 into the Den that day. Then he took out 1 of the irons and started hitting it. Somewhere after 10/15 balls, he stopped and was examining the face of the iron and shaking his head. From where I was, I can only see a 20 ct mark on the centre of the face and he was shaking his head? Ask DGman to adjust the lie for him and after adjustment, went back to the hitting mat and started hitting again. Maybe 15/20 balls later, I saw the same result. Another 20 ct mark on the brand new face only. I don't know what to say lor... Shocked affraid

wah ...Titu, I can relate to this.....this person u referring is quite identical to me....when I first got my current set, I too went hitting...but it was at the range......I was hitting so many at the heel, that the dimple mark appeared there....

but nowadays, slightly better.....dimple mark....all over the face.....

sigh !!! I call this equal distribution...animal farm style
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

ps interested in razr ah? i wanna sell mine!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost for words.....How to answer this question?   Lost for words.....How to answer this question? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost for words.....How to answer this question?
Page 1 of 1