Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?

Go down 
+9
escyb
hammy
Sean76
jeffman88
tayweihao
shorthitter
navik
nrafee
scottycollector
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? Empty
PostSubject: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi guys, anyone knows where to buy the optishot golf simulator in Singapore? none of the pro shops seem to have it

in addition, has anyone tried it? is it any good?

Thinking of setting up a simulator in my spare room

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks!

Last edited by scottycollector on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm

erm no one knows anything about this?
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Do not think it is sold in Singapore never see it before.

HDB are too small and ceiling ht is too low.
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Scotty u have to order in from the US, i was thinking about doing one previously, but still procrastinating. There are some limitations to the simulator, but for its price I think there is no competition.

As what nrafee had mentioned you have to make sure you have enough ceiling space and room width to swing your club.
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:15 pm

There's a very good discussion thread on this forum about the Optishot

http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthread.php?57389-Dancin-Dogg-quot-Only-quot
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks guys!

Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

I have one, but I ordered from USA. Had it for years. For the price is great tool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
tayweihao
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Hi, TWH here. About your question on where to buy optishop golf simulator in Singapore? Here is your answer. You can visit this website http://www.thelearningtee.com/optishot-3-deluxe-package/ to find out more.    Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 pm

[quote="scottycollector"]Hi guys, anyone knows where to buy the optishot golf simulator in Singapore? none of the pro shops seem to hav

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks! [/qe ituote]
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:36 pm

saw an advertisement for the optishot simulator from the current issue of the golf magazine u get free at the range
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

There is one shop selling optishot, maybe u can pay them a visit.
Hope to hear your feedback.

http://www.thelearningtee.com/optishot-3-golf-simulator/
Back to top Go down
hammy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

scottycollector wrote:
Hi guys, anyone knows where to buy the optishot golf simulator in Singapore? none of the pro shops seem to have it

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks!

Try the learning tee....the used golf ball shop in bedok/tampinies. just google it....They have the whole setup there when i was there to pick up my balls...tried it but not my cup of tea. My friends liked it though.
It measures swing speed and swing path like out to in and in to out etc etc but for some reason didn't show smash factor calculation which was the deal-breaker for me.
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:01 am

oh wow i didn't know someone's actually selling it in spore. i have been procrastinating cos i just don't feel comfortable buying it without first trying it out.

think i shall pop by soon to test it out
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

scottycollector wrote:
oh wow i didn't know someone's actually selling it in spore. i have been procrastinating cos i just don't feel comfortable buying it without first trying it out.

think i shall pop by soon to test it out

bro this their ad from that freebie golf mag.. seems can play infront of small tv too like playstation
Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? Optishot3-1
pl provide review here after can? thx
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am

Drop by The Learning Tee at Bedok North Ave 4 to chk it out. I had a whack at it b4 it was officially launched...it was quite a nice experience. Nothing beats the real game but this comes close especially when you can actually setup 1 at yr own home.

Now I m looking for a space in my house for it! Haha...

Edwin
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Guys, I have a Mint condition Optishot for sale, PM me if you are keen. I'm open to offers, just pm me your offer and contact no. and if okay, will just deal.

Selling as no time to use. Condition 9.8/10. as good as new. Very Happy

Comes with everything as per original packaging.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 pm

I have actually tried out the optishot in the shop learningtee... Its gives a fair bit of information with your swing such as clubface path, swing speed, etc and use these numbers to extrapolate distance, ball flight, path , launch angle etc...

U may connect the optishot to a computer and monitor and u can play a round in various courses which have already pre-programmed into the CD.

I really have to say, I like it.

Too bad no more space in my place...
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 pm

for those interested, remember to check your Ceiling height even if your CO allows you to convert one of the spare room into a Golf Simulator.

normal HDB, not possible.
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 am

Hi all, as I am from The Learning Tee I thought I should mention that HDB ceiling height is more than sufficient for you to use the Optishot. We have customers who have been using the unit in their flats. For anyone who is unsure and wants to try out the unit in their homes, we are offering a free demo in your house. The feedback that we have received on this award winning product has been overwhelmingly positive. Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Golfer Guy wrote:
Hi all, as I am from The Learning Tee I thought I should mention that HDB ceiling height is more than sufficient for you to use the Optishot. We have customers who have been using the unit in their flats. For anyone who is unsure and wants to try out the unit in their homes, we are offering a free demo in your house. The feedback that we have received on this award winning product has been overwhelmingly positive. Many thanks!

Hi, I have the Dancin Dogg software, can I buy the upgrade DVD from you?
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Golfer Guy wrote:

thx golfer guy .. maybe u can help by stating the min height clearance needed, say in metres.. thx
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
Golfer Guy wrote:

thx golfer guy .. maybe u can help by stating the min height clearance needed, say in metres.. thx

Depends how tall you are haha... Beer
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm

shorthitter wrote:
Golfer Guy wrote:

Hi Bro, you can actually download the update from dancin dogg website.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Thank DK I did that but OT tells me I need the code from DVD case.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm

shorthitter wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
Golfer Guy wrote:

Depends how tall you are haha... Beer

lol yups u definitely got a point there! a 6 or 7 footer swinging his clubs in a std HDB vs a midget of say 4' may be a problem indeed... so golfer guy over to u to clarify this aspect...
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 pm

shorthitter wrote:
Golfer Guy wrote:

I will PM you on the upgrade details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?   Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optishot Golf Simulator - Where to buy in SG?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next