Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?

Go down 
+8
DGman
SIMBA
jaketang
Uncle Lau
Roystonnn
siaw8
mUAr_cHEe
mervyntan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? Empty
PostSubject: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 am

LS... WHERE ARE U?!!!?! u reach home already or not???
are u still lost?!?!?!!! i am worried for u my dearest LSSSSS....... Shocked
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:44 am

wah liew.... drink how much?
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am

Drunk?
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

probably he gone to the range..
Hope you guys din drive..
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 am

Drink and Drive .....very dangerous leh, if get caught ( touch wood ) Heavy Fines and Gantung... Shocked

If you guys know he knock out, please get a Taxi and pay the Taxi Driver $50 and push him in !!!

Hope he is okay and not in the TP ( touch woods 0
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 am

yup...

jokes aside... nvr drink n drive (guilty guilty) very dangerous...
nowadays i definitely take a cab when drinking on fri n sat nite....
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 am

Pls la i koon liao la. MT i never post u wanna post huh later i tell ur secret to the whole world ok
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 am

Went out drinking with MT was very very stress. In order to bring in some fun i was busy pulling girls here n there after 1 hr i saw my buddy pulling monster to the table. Wah lau MT just wat do u think u are doing SO FAT U ALSO CAN AND ALOT OF AUNTY LOR!!!!!!!! I think i must get CCC to bring u to Sin Po Po liao think there suits u better.LMAO
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 am

don't like that say leh LS... all the char bor is u ask me to hook them one leh... say until like it is my fault... don't joking lah LS...
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am

Wah now tai qi over to me ar though u may be young but lets see who they believe waqhaahaha. Mummy never bring u go gai gai also no need to be sad ma wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

LS gave up driving and take taxi everywhere. he is a responsible citizen now.

But still ban from 2 outings - yesterday was one, so one remaining.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 am

sian leh... don't bao toe my lobang here lah... later ppl know i am this type of people they all don't want to play golf with me already leh.... Shocked

hehee...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am

LostSoul wrote:
Went out drinking with MT was very very stress. In order to bring in some fun i was busy pulling girls here n there after 1 hr i saw my buddy pulling monster to the table. Wah lau MT just wat do u think u are doing SO FAT U ALSO CAN AND ALOT OF AUNTY LOR!!!!!!!! I think i must get CCC to bring u to Sin Po Po liao think there suits u better.LMAO

hahaha...confirm liao..must be drinking Tiger Beer...the more you drink, the more the girl become sexier and beautiful...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 am

DGman wrote:
LS gave up driving and take taxi everywhere. he is a responsible citizen now.

But still ban from 2 outings - yesterday was one, so one remaining.

DGman

i am also glad to say that i have finally found a job as LS's ahmad, ferrying him from point to point.. though tha pay is peanuts, it is a very good learning opportunity for me, in term of learning how to speak hokkien, how to drive with one hand on steering wheel and one hand holding a cigarette, etc etc. He say if i Ahmad him long enough, he may consider teaching me his secret skill... the Xiang Long 18 holes..
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

btw LS, 12pm at serangoon garden ok?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

[quote="mervyntan"]
DGman wrote:
y consider teaching me his secret skill... the Xiang Long 18 holes..

HAHAHAHAH....I like the Xiang Long 18holes.....learn liao, teach to me hor...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 pm

LostSoul wrote:

Aiyo that nothing new lah .....Bro LS, next time you buy me Teh Tarik penhas, i tell you his story from the day he starts K1 to LSE !!!! ( Thanks to his best friend Wayne)

ROFL
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

wah... can share which drinking hole u go or not... sounds like the software quite bad leh... or izzit just MT taste...
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
G_Man

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

mervyntan wrote:

you put place and you put time... i can forgive... but boh jio!!! cannot la!!!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 am

G_Man wrote:
mervyntan wrote:

you put place and you put time... i can forgive... but boh jio!!! cannot la!!!

we were afraid that the riot police would have to be called in if G_Man and LS were to appear at a pre-determined place at a pre-determined time. i believe that in certain cultures, such a simultaneously planned appearance would warrant an action most aptly described by "rushing water", but i exaggerate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?   LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST SOUL ARE U STILL LOST?
Page 1 of 1