Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? Empty
PostSubject: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi Hi,

Will be travelling in Dec with my golf set but my current cart bag is a bit too big to bring along. So wondering if any forumers have a hard golf case that you are not using and will be kind to loan me? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am

Does this mean you have a smaller bag to fit INSIDE a hard shell or you want a hardshell that acts like a shipping protector and at same time can be used as the bag itself once you reach destination. Please clarify since I have a bead on a hard case that a bag fits into.

Cheers, KT
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

Hi KT,

Thanks for responding..

I'm fine with either as I have a normal standbag that i can use to fit into the hard case.
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 am

OK, let me check today and I'll leave a note for ya but looking good. It's my friends but I am pretty sure he has no problem loaning it out.

BTW, I used this a few years ago and forgot to unlock the top and didn't have the key with me at the course. I looked like a real idiot trying to use a wooden tee to unlock the darn thing. Thankfully the driver of our transportation wasn't too far off and he returned with my "Man Purse" which held the key inside so all worked out well.

More to follow this evening!!

Cheers, KT
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 am

A BIG Thank you to you in advance!!
Back to top Go down
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

Wah... I also want to borrow one leh Laughing I'm traveling at the same time, can squeeze in another set?? Smile
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Kopi Towkay wrote:
... Thankfully the driver of our transportation wasn't too far off and he returned with my "Man Purse" which held the key inside so all worked out well...

Cheers, KT

I didn't know u carried a "Murse" KT? Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:37 am

rangereye wrote:
Hi KT,

Thanks for responding..

I'm fine with either as I have a normal standbag that i can use to fit into the hard case.

In hand and ready. Drop me a PM with you cell and I'll call and arrange for you to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 am

S70B wrote:
Kopi Towkay wrote:
... Thankfully the driver of our transportation wasn't too far off and he returned with my "Man Purse" which held the key inside so all worked out well...

Cheers, KT

I didn't know u carried a "Murse" KT? Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? Icon_razz

Not really a "murse".....more like a "hurse"........Purse for hacks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?   Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Kind Soul with a Hard Case to loan in Dec for 2 weeks?
Page 1 of 1