Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Courses

Go down 
+3
Duval_S
shorthitter
piero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 am

HI,

Just want to check if there are any course would allow me to play alone on 18 holes on a week day.

Hard to jio anyone out these days and I cant go to Malaysia as my wife is expecting. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 am

Marina Bay will....
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 am

Marina.......they are in it for money. So just walk to the registration and if there is empty slots, they will allow you else, they will get you to join the next available flt.

But if you insist on die die want to play alone, can still try...but easier to join flt.
Back to top Go down
b.b.carabanesis
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
b.b.carabanesis

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am

Urban Fairways? You can save your game and come back later if anything happens suddenly.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 am

Duval_S wrote:
Marina.......they are in it for money. So just walk to the registration and if there is empty slots, they will allow you else, they will get you to join the next available flt.

But if you insist on die die want to play alone, can still try...but easier to join flt.

Want to play alone cos I am quite a poor player. With pple I dont know I think it will be worse....

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

Hey, piero, if you are comfortable, you can join us "High Handicapper" game, we are planning for a game on 22nd/23rd of Jan at Marina Bay. We are not fantastic golfers also, just social golfers to meet and interact over a game of golf. We have a confirmed flight of 4 but I'm sure we can find another 3 to form another flight. Just pm me and I can give you the details.

Anyway, if you want to play alone, why not try the Mandai par-3 course, cheap and sure can play alone.
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 am

Hi Piero,

you can sign up for a marina bay golf course membership card. with this card, you can make your booking online. it saves you the hassle of having to visit MBGC personally to check for availability.

you can consider playing 9-holes on mondays and tuesdays morning as only one nine is available for booking from 7.00am - 11.10am. from 12noon onwards, both nine are open for 18-hole game.

the pace of play is relatively fast at MBGC, so for starters, you may want to consider playing 9-hole instead of 18. :p

have fun.

Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm

piero wrote:
HI,

Just want to check if there are any course would allow me to play alone on 18 holes on a week day.

Hard to jio anyone out these days and I cant go to Malaysia as my wife is expecting. Thanks.

You can try Changi Golf Course. Normally they are ok if you tee off after 9:30am. It's quite quiet on wekdays too. But...
be forewarned that the course is quite tight and hilly plus cow grass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golf Courses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Courses   Golf Courses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Courses
Page 1 of 1