Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish Empty
PostSubject: This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish   This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Quote :
A video of a 3-year-old taking care of her paraplegic father in Dezhou, China has surfaced and moved the hearts of many netizens.

While most children that age have yet to learn to tie their own shoelaces, Xin Yi is already in charge of cooking, cleaning the house and looking after her father.

As her father, who become paralysed after an accident three years ago, is bed-ridden, he is unable to care for himself. The young girl clears his stool and urine, and wipes him daily.

According to STOMP, Xin Yi was taken away from her 26-year-old father after he got into the accident but later returned to him after she was abandoned by her mother.

I will now read my own line instead of asking others for help.....(PS: u see, its still golf related...somehow)

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish   This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm

So many tragic stories in the world if you follow them you will run out of tears bro. I was just remembering 25th Dec when the tsunami hit Aceh 6 yrs ago. and then I turn the page on paper and see North Korea's crazy ass regime doing what they always do Sad

in this festive/reflective period, lets be thankful for our health, our working limbs and senses, and most of all, our family. Give a little bit more (including strokes). Help all the Xin Yis that we see.

PS: on Jan 4th, we still help each other on our lines rite?

Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish   This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 pm

wow, my 2 and half year old can't even tell me what he wants in a proper sentence.

I am amazed that life often forces one to develop and adapt whatever it throws at us. I think it is more common in our society to take a lot of things for granted. I hope more kids will see this and not complain that they will have to do so much homework, tuition, go for piano lessons etc. I will also learn to cherish what little I have and not complain so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish   This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This makes me want to CRY and at the same time cherish
Page 1 of 1