Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!

Go down 
+20
Technospaz
JonL_TK
uncleteh
michael yong
longster
DGman
peace2903
alvin7379
weesern
cristel
asahi
golfjoy
mengteck71
sunny
S70B
missmoon
Duval_S
slinger
Tituman
HSBC Champions
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HSBC Champions
Event Official

Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks for everyone's submissions so far Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hsbcgolf.com
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

Are we suppose to submiet both answers together or one by one??
Back to top Go down
HSBC Champions
Event Official

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Weesern,

Up to you Smile You will need to answer both questions correctly to qualify for the lucky draw! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 am

Thot supposed to send in both answers together after 2nd question is out this week?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 am

Ok. Noted.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 am

slinger wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
I don't know the answer.

But if you let me know, I promise to bring you along if I kenna drawn!

HEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy

then u need to write a letter for me so to present to my Home Affairs Minister.....

but hor, if i kenna, i wouldnt bring u,soli...

i will ask alvin7379... bounce

You like that say people may misunderstand our relationship... I still love girls one lor...
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Let's get back on topic to discuss hsbc champions here.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm

i thought qs 2 suppose to be out today:?
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 pm

2nd Question: Are we suppose to send in one by one or 2 together?
Answer: Up to you!!!!!

Hahhahahah...............

HSBC Champions: Why are we waiting..............why are we waiting......
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:00 pm

HSBC Champions wrote:

You mean some already submitted their answers already without waiting for the 2nd question to come out??? OK WE PLAY BY THE BOOK !!!! Those who submitted already will be DQ (disqualified) as The rules stated very clearly send both answers together according to HSBC Champion.. kekekkekeke.... Hooooraaahhhh !!!! cheers lesser competition !!!! lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Tituman wrote:
HSBC Champions wrote:

You mean some already submitted their answers already without waiting for the 2nd question to come out??? OK WE PLAY BY THE BOOK !!!! Those who submitted already will be DQ (disqualified) as The rules stated very clearly send both answers together according to HSBC Champion.. kekekkekeke.... Hooooraaahhhh !!!! cheers lesser competition !!!! lol! ROFL

D, i think its a good idea.....

DQ them..... lol!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 pm

andrew, u r evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 pm

cristel wrote:
andrew, u r evil Evil or Very Mad

y u never read, your english so bad meh....

my england c6 hor, but i know what is "together"....

dun be so kiasu lah....... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 am

alvin7379 wrote:
slinger wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
I don't know the answer.

But if you let me know, I promise to bring you along if I kenna drawn!

HEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy

then u need to write a letter for me so to present to my Home Affairs Minister.....

but hor, if i kenna, i wouldnt bring u,soli...

i will ask alvin7379... bounce

You like that say people may misunderstand our relationship... I still love girls one lor...
What a Face

i think you will super like (超级爱) our ang pai..Ms Lee.

dunno whether to PM photo or publish here.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
longster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:01 pm

slinger wrote:
Tituman wrote:
HSBC Champions wrote:

D, i think its a good idea.....

DQ them..... lol!

Yah agree..... thinks it is only fair that each of us gets only one chance to submit...... else HSBC Champions will be spammed like mad..
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 am

Dear HSBC Champion,

please ignore Michael Yong and my previous PM. silent
Back to top Go down
michael yong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
michael yong

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm

HSBC Champions wrote:

weesern wrote:
Are we suppose to submiet both answers together or one by one??

HSBC Champions wrote:
Hi Weesern,

Up to you Smile You will need to answer both questions correctly to qualify for the lucky draw! Good luck!

i replied after TS said " Up to you Smile " lel......
but anyway, dear HSBC Champions, where is your 2nd qs Sleep
Back to top Go down
HSBC Champions
Event Official

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Here you go the 2nd question!) Laughing

For only the second time in the history of Asian golf, American legends Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson will be teeing it up in the same tournament when the WGC-HSBC Champions takes place in Shanghai in the first week of November (4th-7th).

Last year’s event at the Sheshan International Golf Club was the first time they’d been seen together on Asian soil and it produced the fireworks expected, although not necessarily the expected result. Woods and Mickelson, then ranked number one and two in the world, were at the top of the leader board at the start of the final day.

It was Mickelson who emerged at the top of a field that, in terms of overall strength, ranked second only to the British Open for events held outside the USA that year. But it wasn’t Woods who emerged as Mickelson’s biggest rival. Instead it was the late-charging Ernie Els, who only fell short when he gambled everything on victory and tried to reach the green of the treacherous par-5 18th in two and instead found water. Els still recorded a course-record-equalling 63!

This year’s WGC-HSBC Champions is promising to have even more drama because, providing England’s Lee Westwood is projected to take over Tiger Woods number one ranking when he arrives in Shanghai. Woods has held that spot since winning the Masters in 2005 and, as the whole world knows, Tiger usually responds to a challenge!
Here’s your chance to see this year’s exciting WGC-HSBC Champions, LIVE in Sheshan, Shanghai. We have partnered with WGC-HSBC Champions to give away one all-expenses paid package for two to one of our lucky forum members to watch the showdown! To win, you need to answer 2 questions, posted on a weekly basis on this thread to enter the lucky draw. Simply submit your answers (altogether with the answer for 1st question posted last week) to us asap!

Wanna know more about WGC-HSBC Champions, check it out at www.hsbcgolf.com.

Here is the 2nd question:
When Phil Mickelson won the WGC-HSBC Champions last year he played with Tiger Woods in the final group on the final day for the first time in over four years. There was another American in that leading group on Sunday 8th November. Who?
Back to top Go down
michael yong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
michael yong

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:11 pm

cheers i got both the answers send lol.... cheers
Back to top Go down
uncleteh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:43 pm

I tried sending the answers but it got stuck in OUTBOX?! instead of SENTBOX ~ ... Consider sent?
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:51 pm

uncleteh wrote:
I tried sending the answers but it got stuck in OUTBOX?! instead of SENTBOX ~ ... Consider sent?
Considered not sent... Means reader has not opened it yet
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
uncleteh wrote:
Considered not sent... Means reader has not opened it yet

Whoa... I didn't know that affraid It seems mind also not open yet ahh.. affraid
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Same here, methinks.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Just leave it there and do not remove. They will probably check when they are conducting the lucky draw
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!   Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next