Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course

Go down 
+22
daveaha
mloy
asahi
4dtoto
and68low
watermyforrest
mUAr_cHEe
duffader
mowen
S70B
Duval_S
Golfman
golfer_jj
eiji
Technospaz
Linch
TigaWood
shamusan
mengteck71
kian
slinger
tendygolf
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 am

duffader wrote:
Just dun eat te free food u see in the den....

For a moment I thought you were referring to the chicken breasts.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:28 am

i ask him to clear table (clean up)..but he clear all the food at the table instead...

come into Den, first thing he do is zoom in on the food and clear table of food and drinks...then go hit some balls break the canvas and eat some more...

now he say ppl think he ah pui...

sorry i can't ban him cos he got keys to the Den.

what chicken breast, he only eat chicken ass.

well done Rex...

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 pm

congrats rex!

chia! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 am

DGman wrote:
i ask him to clear table (clean up)..but he clear all the food at the table instead...

come into Den, first thing he do is zoom in on the food and clear table of food and drinks...then go hit some balls break the canvas and eat some more...

now he say ppl think he ah pui...

sorry i can't ban him cos he got keys to the Den.

what chicken breast, he only eat chicken ass.

well done Rex...

DGman

Did he lick until clean clean dun need to wash??
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 am

slinger wrote:
NB, at dinner i tell u that pic make me look pui.....

but hor, u still post....

now no choice, i have to admit to the forum i am ah pui lor....

u win lor..... u sebei swee

so now what, limpeh just go jogging lor, wat to do

mayb next thur i go ask mowen his routine......

i Join you in the slimming sessions... can or not ?

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 am

Zun bo? If you can squeeze out some strokes from 4dtoto (past champion), I would give you some too. Suspect

[/quote]

can lah.. I quite generous one in giving strokes as long reasonable...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4