Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course

Go down 
+22
daveaha
mloy
asahi
4dtoto
and68low
watermyforrest
mUAr_cHEe
duffader
mowen
S70B
Duval_S
Golfman
golfer_jj
eiji
Technospaz
Linch
TigaWood
shamusan
mengteck71
kian
slinger
tendygolf
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course Empty
PostSubject: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 am

Big HELLO to everyone, Very Happy

I am organising the next Tendy Golf Challenge (TGC 5) on 21st October 2010, Thursday.

This event is to bring together all my students and friends to simply mingle and enjoy a golf game together!

We have 3 flights available for GR members and friends and we invite you to add your names to this thread.

Please join us and with your participation, we look forward to a successful event! Smile

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:
NSRCC - Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course
No. 50 Neo Teo Lane 3, Singapore 718828

21st October 2010, Thursday
1st Tee-Off : 1325hrs (1.25pm)
12 flights - 48 pax
Dinner - 8 course sit-down dinner
Event ends : 9.30pm

Guest/ Non NSRCC Member Fee: $150/-
NSRCC Members: $100/
Costs includes golf game, dinner, prizes and lucky draw

Please RSVP to Tendy @ 9-10-12345 or email us - latest 14th October 2010, Thursday.

Your registration will be confirmed only upon receving your payment before 18th October 2010, Monday. You will be informed on payment details once we have your name on the thread. Wink

It's been a long time since I have met up with some of you, it will be nice to have a get-together. I look forwarding to seeing you again!

CHEERS!
Tendy

Identify | Understand | Enable
Back to top Go down
http://tendygolf.com
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:11 pm

can i play with christopher lee...

never buaya a celebrity before.... Wink
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:24 pm

i wunt b in town if not will definitely join in coach Swing
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Will confirm on Monday. Have to check schedule.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:41 pm

slinger wrote:

no... i chope already... haha...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm

shamusan wrote:
slinger wrote:

y u liddat..... Sad
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:11 pm

shamusan wrote:
slinger wrote:

I am his golfing manager, please pay me the "meeting fee" first
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 pm

errrm... what is the "meeting fee"??
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:23 pm

shamusan wrote:
errrm... what is the "meeting fee"??

That means pay me money before you get to play with him.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 pm

wa lau... you are out of touch bro SBH... i already played 2.5 times with him lah... once got rained out hence the 0.5... so how much do i owe you?
Back to top Go down
Linch
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Linch

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Tendy,
Guest/ Non NSRCC Member Fee: $150/-
NSRCC Members: $100/Costs includes golf game, dinner, prizes and lucky draw

How about members of SAFRA golf section, got special fee?
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indoprof-golf/
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 pm

hi linch thank you for your interest. Smile as this is a private
event the fees comev as stated w dinner inclusive.
Our prizes are generously sponsored.

do join us for this event it will be great for
networking too!

PM me your interest. :-)

Tendy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Can't join you, Tendy, but here's wishing you all the best for an amazing golf tourney Smile
Back to top Go down
tendygolf
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
tendygolf

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello Everyone,
Tendy Golf Challenge is coming up next Thursday (21st Oct) and we have received welcoming responses from you, Thank You!
For those who are not able to participate this time, I'd also like to thank you for writing and giving me and our event the moral support.

Just a gentle reminder that The RSVP deadline is by 14th October, Wednesday and for payment and registration, it is due on 18th October, Monday. Details for payment is in the first thread. For those who have already made your payment, thank you again.

Get practicing and see you at the driving range! There will be competition surprises on the day!

We look forward to seeing you on 21st Oct, Thurs.

Cheers,
Tendy

Identify | Understand | Enable
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm

hope you guys have a blast!

sorry i won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
golfer_jj
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 am

Not free on the 21st but will join you another time. Err...beside Chris got any celeb...cha bor one bo...?

/J
Back to top Go down
Golfman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfman

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:23 am

Pro Tendy....
I would like to join...but, sorry....I will be leaving for Kuching on 20th Oct til 24th..
Cos, is my big day lor....die die must go lor.... peisay/sorry Pro... Next time hor...
I will keep an eyes on your next event...swee bo......

Have a nice day Pro..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Golfman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfman

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 am

slinger wrote:

Aiyo.....to buaya a celebrity very "siong" meh........
Bro...... you are already a very big big buaya to me leow......
Me also feel so scare to play with you lor....
As you aware......me can dress well, cannot play well lor.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 am

i where got buaya u.....

nb, u beat me with an eagle, u know....

must show some respect to u..... i should be scared playing with u

Back to top Go down
Golfman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfman

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am

slinger wrote:
i where got buaya u.....

Bro..you played will 7 digi hor....me played will a 8 digi hor....
like you said lor....eagle shot so what...cant even beat 7 digi lor.... What a Face
you are my idol la...... cheers
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 am

Golfman wrote:
slinger wrote:
i where got buaya u.....

like you said lor....eagle shot so what...cant even beat 7 digi lor.... What a Face

how come u not so howlian now???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 am

Quote :
slinger wrote:
[

My Dearest Si-Fu, you are really cracking me up ........hahahaha.......

tomorrow, will you be at your BM office? I buy you kopi to officially undergo discipleship?
Back to top Go down
Golfman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfman

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm

slinger wrote:
Golfman wrote:
slinger wrote:
i where got buaya u.....

Aiyo.....nick name given by kakis....so I take it lor...
I am fine...after all....I dont lose any part of my body hor.... What a Face
So...be it lor.... Anyway, I am kind of like this nick lor... "howlian ong"....hehehhe...... What a Face

O...btw,....if one day I can play to buaya you...I think I can be even more "howlian" lor...
swee bo..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Duval_S wrote:

tomorrow, will you be at your BM office? I buy you kopi to officially undergo discipleship?

twr i go buy shoes for my princess, soli.....

will ask my princess to give miss lee hugs n kisses for his generosity....
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 pm

To all who are playing this event tmr,

Let's all have some fun!

Hope that the weather will be kind to us.

I'll be there an hr before the game... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next