Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course

Go down 
+22
daveaha
mloy
asahi
4dtoto
and68low
watermyforrest
mUAr_cHEe
duffader
mowen
S70B
Duval_S
Golfman
golfer_jj
eiji
Technospaz
Linch
TigaWood
shamusan
mengteck71
kian
slinger
tendygolf
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:48 am

it was honestly an experience to watch S70B play golf yesterday... if i had a chance to play with him, it would be great... but yesterday was just too overwhelming for me... i had the honor of being in the same flight not only with Rex but with Slinger and Cap as well... if anyone ever receives the opportunity i had to play with these 3 great golfers... please take up the opportunity at once...

congrats again Rex on winning...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 am

SMS, that would be a great experience indeed... Until the wager starts...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 am

S70B wrote:
slinger wrote:
normally overall champion have to give strokes to whoever that wants to play with him.......

from 1-1 to 1-2-3...... pls call him for games

i am happy tp PM u his contact......

Basketball

Zun bo? If you can squeeze out some strokes from 4dtoto (past champion), I would give you some too. Suspect

DS, 2-3-4 u sure u want or not?

2 strokes for 1st hole
3 strokes for 2nd hole
4 strokes for 3rd hole

After that we play level.

If you ok with that then I am too.. Razz

I on you, we play stroke play, at mandai executive course. Smile 9 holes only.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 am

watermyforrest wrote:
SMS, that would be a great experience indeed... Until the wager starts...

haha, no lah, they are very friendly... they will offer strokes to those that have no chance (like me) and you can set your own wager with them... i think i paid a very decent pro-am "entry fee"... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 am

eh... shamusan no long drive champion? hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

mloy wrote:
Congrats Rex!!!!!!
Cheers Jump

I can sense that mloy is trying to lure Rex to the trap....

Congrats Rex !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Quote :
S70B wrote:
[DS, 2-3-4 u sure u want or not?

2 strokes for 1st hole
3 strokes for 2nd hole
4 strokes for 3rd hole

After that we play level.

If you ok with that then I am too.. Razz

lets see....my crystal ball say I will have a 50/50 chance to win the 1st 3 holes....after tat....totally hopeless...no chnace..

Can I just buy you kopi and enroll into discipleship
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Thanks guys.

Apart from the haze, it was a perfect day for golf. The company and competitive nature of the flight was one of the best I have had for awhile.

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 Foursome

As Shamusan mentioned, was very impressed with Capt's short game. I guess I have 10 more years to catch up to his 30 yrs of experience.

Thanks to Tendy for organising this. Enjoyable and fun event. We were the usual loud table during dinner but I hope that din damper everyone's spirit of enjoyment.

OT: Arab, strokeplay on normal course still ok by me if you want.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Champ(S70B) at least you can catch up with my short game, but Me have no hope to catch up to your long game... haizzz! I am too very impress with your game, take it from me, only few will be a match for you ! I will partner you anytime in a foursome and take on the very best!

Agumon will back us up ! win we take lose he POW all !

One of the best foursome I had since, all the ingredient(better than any endorphin) of good golf was there! Thanks to Tendy and my flight mates !
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
oned10t

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Congrats S70B!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:02 pm

NB, Rex, I know why u post the pics, u win lor, now ppl know why me is ah pui.......

@Duvall, your idol #4 play #4, think u got 5-4-3-2-1 also no use......
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Credit due, have to be given, slinger ! He shot a 74 (seventy-four) gross leh ! but yours as ah pui is due to all the winnings spend on dessert mah!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm

wah... i'm so embarrassed to be in the same photo as the other 3... all of them showed me what golf is really about and i'm really happy i had the opportunity to play in the same flight... i cannot wait till my next game with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 pm

slinger wrote:
NB, Rex, I know why u post the pics, u win lor, now ppl know why me is ah pui.......

Wah lah, I just realise u are not just ah pui but ah pui with neh neh!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Quote :
slinger wrote:

hi Shifu, totally agree......even if Idol #4, give me 1stroke for Par 3, 2 strokes for Par 4, and 3 strokes for Par5, I also have the same view as you.....ie wishful thinking on my part....tat is why he is my #4.....

PS: Shifu, in the photo, you look abit tired leh.......hope alls ok
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
and68low

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm

shamusan wrote:
wah... i'm so embarrassed to be in the same photo as the other 3... all of them showed me what golf is really about and i'm really happy i had the opportunity to play in the same flight... i cannot wait till my next game with them Very Happy

Nothing to be embarrass about, you did well ! , as i said u will surpass us in no time... continue your training program with tendy. We will game again. Cheers !
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm

tendygolf wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I'm here to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my wonderful students, their VIP guests and generous sponsors for a successful event in our Tendy Golf Challenge 5 @ Kranji NSRCC Golf Sanctuary.

I’d am proud to announce the Winners for the Golf Challenge: CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

OVERALL WINNER – Rex

Men’s Division
Winner – Lee Sian Fue
1st Runner-Up – Andrew Low
2nd Runner-Up – Daniel Ng
3rd Runner-Up – Isaac Thee
4th Runner-Up – Bob Lim

Women’s Division
Winner – Susan Tan
1st Runner-Up – Jasmine Han
2nd Runner-Up – May Leong
3rd Runner-Up – Mabel Chung
4th Runner-Up – Tracy Lim

Novelty Event
Longest Drive (Hole #6) – Tan Khoon Hee
Nearest to Pin (Hole #5) – Bob Lim
Nearest to Pin (Hole #17) – Lee Sian Fue

I am very happy to see that many of you enjoyed the event and were doing very well on the course despite the Haze surrounding us. We have taken many fun shots and there was a good showcase of your skills and techniques too! We will be uploading the photos for you to enjoy.

Seeing all of you enjoying golf is a big motivation for me to continue coaching you. Golf is a game of a life-time and it is my joy to be able to share your hard-work and good results.

Once again, thank you! Tendy is just a phone call away.

Yours sincerely,
Tendy

Identify | Understand | Enable
Very Happy

Coach, Congratulation on a successful tournament and I promise will not miss it the next time. Also congratulation to all winners too cheers
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

S70B, since I only knew now of your name beside the forum name. I would like to congratulate you on your win. Rex .... Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm

and68low wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Nothing to be embarrass about, you did well ! , as i said u will surpass us in no time... continue your training program with tendy. We will game again. Cheers !

thank you for the kind words of encouragement Cap... i hope to one day(many many moons later) to be able to only ask 1-1 from you...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm

the day u ask 1-1 from capt, u might as well play level with him......

or capt will ask to play level......

if u ask me for 1-1, i will tell u to play level....

cos your long game got too much meat.....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm

duffader wrote:
slinger wrote:

Wah lah, I just realise u are not just ah pui but ah pui with neh neh!

NB.....
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Slinger

Kns la

U pui my fault

U kateh my fault

So when the heck is it ur fault???
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

NB, at dinner i tell u that pic make me look pui.....

but hor, u still post....

now no choice, i have to admit to the forum i am ah pui lor....

u win lor..... u sebei swee

so now what, limpeh just go jogging lor, wat to do

mayb next thur i go ask mowen his routine......

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:41 am

i can tell you how to lose weight?
eat chicken breast 12 times a day... each portion is half the size of your palm...
it really works... but i'm not sure if you can tahan lah bro
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:47 am

Just dun eat te free food u see in the den....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course   WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE INVITE YOU! Tendy Golf Challenge 5 - 21st October, NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next