Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at address, what is the weight on both feet?

Go down 
+15
aural
riverdeity
Right_sided_coach
skybobo
PinkPanther
Balata
weesern
mysticsea
Ssquirrel
Duval_S
Winston
Gray
golf_snowman
nientsu
Lion Iron
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Duval_S wrote:
the sum of both should be equal to yor weight ...I think

ROFL ROFL ROFL bro bro bro...... Beer

Last edited by Tituman on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm

After reading all this, I think I am doing everything all wrong. No wonder I have Jim Furyk's swing but without his accuracy....sigh. Being practicing and imitating his swirling his club in midair style which I finally succeeded, but then nowhere near his power nor accuracy...Sad How now?? Think I go try and imitate Charles Barkley's style as I heard he is quite popular with his golf swing.... Very Happy

titu
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Tituman wrote:
After reading all this, I think I am doing everything all wrong. No wonder I have Jim Furyk's swing but without his accuracy....sigh. Being practicing and imitating his swirling his club in midair style which I finally succeeded, but then nowhere near his power nor accuracy...Sad How now?? Think I go try and imitate Charles Barkley's style as I heard he is quite popular with his golf swing.... Very Happy

titu

I heard the barkley swing quite effective leh ... maybe next week I will try it out at SSN ... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Well, I was taught to have equal balance on both feet during address, weight only move when I start to takeaway Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Derek wrote:
Tituman wrote:

titu

I heard the barkley swing quite effective leh ... maybe next week I will try it out at SSN ... ROFL

Have not try it out yet myself, but if I can make it to next week's SSN and if the *added* incentives are there, I will try my best to hit one of his shots ha ha. Should be worth a bucketful of laughs if I can pull it off ... lol!

titu

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at address, what is the weight on both feet?   at address, what is the weight on both feet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at address, what is the weight on both feet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2