Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS

Go down 
+2
Technospaz
Right_sided_coach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS Empty
PostSubject: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Due to the feedback I get from most golfers and from what I see on the course, I have decided to now offer a FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS to all members. It will involve video analysis of putting, chipping and bunker shots. To book your slot, PM me or sms me on 8100 5960.

Regards
Paul
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey Paul, what does this analysis entail? Recording a video of a golfer's short game?
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

video all shots, analyse the faults and advise on what to do to fix the faults. A general overview
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Right_sided_coach wrote:
Due to the feedback I get from most golfers and from what I see on the course, I have decided to now offer a FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS to all members. It will involve video analysis of putting, chipping and bunker shots. To book your slot, PM me or sms me on 8100 5960.

Regards
Paul

wow !!...i'm very interested in this analysis on short game.
hope to arrange a slot with you soon.

snowman
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:24 am

Due to the flood of sms and PM's, To save me replying to you all, to book a slot, contact the academy office on 6555 6776. The academy office is located at OCC driving range, level 2. You can visit Ivan at BFG while you are there
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Right_sided_coach wrote:

Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, can I try out this free short game analysis if i'm already a study of your school but train under another pro there? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dstruc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dstruc

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi Paul
Have you got some sort of 'long term' training programme? more of working with the player to achieve goals rather than the usual 4-8 lessons course.
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Dstruc wrote:
Hi Paul
Have you got some sort of 'long term' training programme? more of working with the player to achieve goals rather than the usual 4-8 lessons course.

We have long term training programs of up to 50 lessons which includes weekly sessions, on course training, short game, long game, tournament preparation, fitness training, mental training. These are for the serious golfer who wants to play at a higher level. We also customise packages to an individuals requirements. P.O.A
Back to top Go down
Dstruc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dstruc

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 pm

sounds good! will drop by to discuss further. Thanks
Back to top Go down
JoeT
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks for showing me the 'other' side of golf(RSS). Smile Your session helped me shift to a more natural grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS   FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE SHORT GAME ANALYSIS
Page 1 of 1