Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blind Golfers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
grooveballer

Blind Golfers Empty
PostSubject: Blind Golfers   Blind Golfers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese Businessman and an Aussie were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The Aussie fumed, "What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!"

The Indian Doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!"

The Chinese Businessman called out "Move it, time is money"

The Catholic Priest said, "Here comes George the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him."

"Hello, George!", said the Catholic Priest, "What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"

George the greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime."

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic Priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight."

The Indian Doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."

The Chinese Businessman replied, "I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire-fighters in honor of these brave souls."

The Aussie said, "Why can't they f*cking play at night?"
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

Blind Golfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind Golfers   Blind Golfers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm

well, the aussie makes the most sense.....
Back to top Go down

Blind Golfers
Page 1 of 1