Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR

Go down 
+7
eiji
rocky
sunny
Lamts18
shorthitter
Ssquirrel
pr1nc3ssdi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR Empty
PostSubject: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:28 pm

For all those men who say to you,
"Why buy a cow just because you love milk?". Here's an update for you:

Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage,
WHY?

Because women realize that it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....
1. Men are like Laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you.
2 Men are like Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like Chocolate Bars .. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials . You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores ... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like ..... Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like .. Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn . They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms . You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12! . Men are like Lava Lamps . Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Oohh.. this could be a long thread....

1. Women are like the stock market. They're irrational and can bankrupt you if you're not careful......
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm

lol! White Flag Not a word is true............
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 pm

shorthitter wrote:
lol! White Flag Not a word is true............

Hi Shorthitter,

with reference to your statement, refer to point 6 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 pm

2. Women are like computers, they take too long to warm up and a better model always comes along once you've already got one.......
oopps.. i better stop lah...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow... the percentage is up to 80% ? .... so many of you ....
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Oohh.. this could be a long thread....

1. Women are like the stock market. They're irrational and can bankrupt you if you're not careful......

The moment you signed ... half of what you have is gone ....
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Lamts, pre-nuptual
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Not recognized here in Singapore ...
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 pm

lamts: you sure?

TS: Could you confirm this?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm

yes, pre-nups are not legally binding here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Please say the following pledge with me....

We, golfers of Singapore,
pledge to play golf together as one united people,
regardless of race, handicap or age,
to build a golfing society
based on genorisity of stroke giving
so as to make siaw8 blessed, happy and prosperous
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Yup.

Pre-nup not legally binding in SG. Similarly, men giving out alimony is almost 100% when they are divorced. This is because when the woman rejects alimony, she cannot ask for it in future. So her lawyer most of the time, will her to request for alimony for a minimum sum, even if she doesnt want it. I think she can ask for an 'increment' in the event she needs $$$ or she is out of a job.

Basically in the eyes of the law, women are seen as someone who is incapable of having an income and has to be supported by the husband. I know I sound sexist here. But this is what my lawyer fren told me. In a certain way, i do agree. Thats y, the womens' charter is so strong.

But on the flip side, stuff like marriage rapes, is very difficult to prove in SG's legal system. That too was wat my lawyer fren said.

Last edited by nientsu on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Migrate to usa where it is binding
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

sunny y

You mean go USA and get blinding migraine!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Follow cheetah... Oops i mean tiger's example
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 pm

The best line I've ever heard (which is on a fridge magnet at home) is:

Men are like public toilets. They are either taken or full of sh*t Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm

WHy do you think we eat three times a day yet crap five times a day?

At least my ex colleague did....

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR   To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all the remarkable female golfers and all the fun loving male golfers in GR
Page 1 of 1