Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you golfers out there like me?

Go down 
+4
TheFocalPoint
weesern
ringrain_78
Lipp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipp
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Are you golfers out there like me? Empty
PostSubject: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi Golfers,

I sucks in this wonderful game and I progress so slow but still like to go out there and disgrace myself Laughing I am also equipments collector and admire it better than gaming it. Umm.... what's wrong me?

Are you the same or it is just me???
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 pm

That's sounds like me...have alot of good clubs but no skills to play with them.

Buying them to give me the impression that I will improve with them is just one of the big, fat lies, I had told myself.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I think lots of ppl like you, like to shop for new clubs... Just like ladies like to shop for shoes, bags...
Back to top Go down
Lipp
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 pm

I share your sentiment. Always lie to myself that with better clubs I will improve and my equipment have been accumulating. Cannot play well but at least look good. HAHA...

In term of HCP, mine was very low for shopping new clubs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:29 pm

I think there are dozens here like you.. I myself am a Taylormade Adidas slut, and I know many will attest to that. As long as your game fits, wear it. Know where your weaknesses are, and know how to fix them. Fast.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 pm

yes.. guilty too..

keep looking at clubs.. ebay, online golf shops, GR marketplace, Golf house,

but suck big time when it comes to swing at the ball...

Back to top Go down
Lipp
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi TFP, I can see that most of your clubs are TM. I too was a TM slut before but now I venture to other brands as long as the design are nice Smile I guess I know the main fault with me is looking at the ball flight before iron came into contact with ball. Got to buy a neck guard to prevent me from turning Razz
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

IMHO, you only need help when you need to have the same brand umbrella as the same brand cart bag that holds the same brand golf clubs.

actually I think its ok for you (and I) to buy new golf clubs all the time, as long as you sell it so that the resale market will always have new clubs.

It is our duty to give back to the community, don't suffer the mistake of your poor decision making alone. Pass it forward, let some one else learn that it is impossible to hit a 300 yard drive with a x flex driver if you are only swinging it at 90mph.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Lipp wrote:
Hi Golfers,

I sucks in this wonderful game and I progress so slow but still like to go out there and disgrace myself Laughing I am also equipments collector and admire it better than gaming it. Umm.... what's wrong me?

You're my brother from another mother!
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Lipp wrote:
Hi Golfers,

You're my brother from another mother!

wah same father ? DNA tested or not ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you golfers out there like me?   Are you golfers out there like me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you golfers out there like me?
Page 1 of 1