Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play

Go down 
+21
jaketang
LeChristy
zhenxua
Tituman
clarencekim
blee67
p3nboy
Gray
mizzy
Raquel
golfbeginner
first_timerz
crystal_tiong
nientsu
garfield
hardrock
vyvy
Mizuno
jd8
daveaha
janetlee
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 am

mizzy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:
playing in the dark is so zen. all feel zero visual..

Good shot now where is the ^&%^&% ball? lol!

i knew i should have bought 1 of those balls that blinks light. would have been handy yesterday

Don't forget, last 2 holes water.. ball in water, can see cannot touch.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 pm

no lah.. you could tell from our drive, the contact was sweet. both our balls should be straight and long.. crossing water would be no prob.

some more you play like scratch, 3 over in front nine. i'm sure we couldn't find your ball because we did not drive beyond 250m to look for your ball. Laughing
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks janet for arranging the game
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

mizzy wrote:
no lah.. you could tell from our drive, the contact was sweet. both our balls should be straight and long.. crossing water would be no prob.

some more you play like scratch, 3 over in front nine. i'm sure we couldn't find your ball because we did not drive beyond 250m to look for your ball. Laughing
Beer
Back to top Go down
willie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi Janet,
Thanks for organising the game at OCC. Although the weather wasn't too cooperative (thunder, lightning & rain) But still managed to meet a group of friendly golf kaki. Hope to join u guys for future game.
Cheers
Willie.
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Yes! The weather certainly put us off. So disappointed with the game! Also very disappointed with OCC for informing us so late that no night light will be turned on for us when we were about to resume our game at 6.45pm after the first 9 holes long break for 2.5 hrs. It is definitely impossible for us to complete the next 9 holes in half an hour time. How to carry on the game in the dark?? In the end we can only played 3 additional holes & call it a day. Sad All plans were ruined by the lightning, thunder & rain.

But at least, we meet some new friends ya...Smile
Back to top Go down
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

Hi, Can my daughter join your group? she is 12 yrs old with 14.4 handicap?? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11