Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SSG Members List (to play at OCC)

Go down 
+2
janetlee
garfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

SSG Members List (to play at OCC) Empty
PostSubject: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 am

SSG members list, please add on:

1. limyael
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:05 pm

[quote="limyael"]SSG members list, please add on:

1. limyael
2. Janet
3. Lechristy
4. Jd8
5. First timer
6. Crystal
7. P3nboy

Limyael, pardon me this is not new anymore. I "kaypo" help u to list down those people I know.

FYI, few of us are not regular golfers. We are just social & leisure golfers who arrange for game occassionally or join other any clubs/interest grps who organize golf game that suit our time & schedule for games together. I've been disappear for a while also due to busy work schedule. Will try to join future game if time permitted.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:09 pm

hi thanks. was trying to look for a similar thread but couldn't find. could be my oversight. pardon old people. cheers
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:34 pm

sorry. what is SSG?
Back to top Go down
scotty2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 am

SSG = Society of S'pore Golfers
Their website: http://singaporegolfers.org/

8. scotty2010
Back to top Go down
bugaboo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 am

oh. thanks. never knew of this.
Back to top Go down
laybeedlang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
laybeedlang

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 am

I also didn't know, looked at their website but don't know exactly where we can play golf at cheaper rates, so I suppose they can also bid for passes at OCC? is that the 'best' benefit?
Back to top Go down
fredc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
fredc

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 am

Sorry guys,
I'm a new member with SSG. I would like to join the list and play in OCC. How often can SSG members play in OCC or do we have to form a big enuff group to play.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

SSG members don't have to bid for passes. All you need to do is to form your flight of 4, send an email to admin at ssg indicating your intended day / time of play. The last i know is SSG Members can play at OCC on mon/tue/sat at $107 per pax. Not too sure whether this has changed since.

The purpose of this thread is a mean to help identify SSG members, so we know who we can (potentially) jio for game at OCC in future. On weeks whereby we are tired of braving the morning causeway jam we can at least SOS for a friendly on home ground.
Back to top Go down
fredc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
fredc

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks Limyael,
Please include me into the list.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSG Members List (to play at OCC)   SSG Members List (to play at OCC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSG Members List (to play at OCC)
Page 1 of 1