Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play

Go down 
+21
jaketang
LeChristy
zhenxua
Tituman
clarencekim
blee67
p3nboy
Gray
mizzy
Raquel
golfbeginner
first_timerz
crystal_tiong
nientsu
garfield
hardrock
vyvy
Mizuno
jd8
daveaha
janetlee
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Folks

Lately I have recd a few queries on payment matters. So may I take this opportunity to clarify to all to make payment to your booking parties & not the flight mate as follows:

SSG

Flight 1
1. Janet (paid)
2. Richard (paid)
3. Adrain (paid)
4. Raquel

Flight 2
1. P3nboy
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. Wendy (paid)

FOR BOOKING UNDER SSG, ABOVE NAME LISTED PLS PAY TO JANET OR P3NBOY (either one only)

MGK/OCC

Flight 1
1. Bernard
2. Mizzy
3. Merilyn
4. Ivan

Flight 2
1. David
2. Mizuno
3. Willie

FOR BOOKING UNDER MGK/OCC PLS MAKE PAYMENT DIRECT TO MIZZY/BERNARD ONLY

KINDLY TAKE NOTE THAT IF NO SHOW ON ACTUAL DAY FOR WHATSOEVER REASONS. FULL PAYMENT IS STILL CHAREABLE.

THANK U ALL FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

thanks janet for clarifying, i have settled with bernard
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:36 am

Ivan,

sorry for the cunfusion, as at this morning your name was still in my flight.
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi Blee and Mizzy

Hope your eagles wont eat the little chicken. Very Happy

Christine... not sure which sch she was from, do you think you know her?

See all of you on Sat...so excited !
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm

p3nboy wrote:
Ivan,

just a small issue.

i'm booked under bernard's flight but will still play with you, i think
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 pm

zhenxua wrote:
p3nboy wrote:
Ivan,

just a small issue.

Yes Ivan! That's correct!
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

zhenxua wrote:
p3nboy wrote:
Ivan,

just a small issue.

since we are in the same flight, can u PM me your contact.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Tee off time: 1.53pm (Dendro/Vanda)
(1) (P3nboy)==> pay at registration
(2) Christine Lee ==> pay at registration
(3) Judy Hong ==> pay at registration
(4) Ivan ===> settle with bernard
Back to top Go down
Mizuno
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mizuno

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Mizzy / Bernard,

Both David and myself could pay at the OCC golf registration counter. Just to check whether any one of you had paid during flight booking? S$107?

We had successfully balloted the day pass as well.

Thanks and see you all on this Sat!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Mizuno wrote:
Mizzy / Bernard,

Both David and myself could pay at the OCC golf registration counter. Just to check whether any one of you had paid during flight booking? S$107?

We had successfully balloted the day pass as well.

Thanks and see you all on this Sat!

Hi Mizuno,

Flight booking is just booking, we normally settle the payment at registration either through members accounts or direct to occ.

See you on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Mizuno
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mizuno

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Okie, thx Bernard. See ya on Sat
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Mizuno wrote:
Okie, thx Bernard. See ya on Sat

Welcome..

See you and David.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:50 pm

I would like to request to have 3 balls for this flight to speed up play as the tee time is 1.53pm.
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

p3nboy wrote:

I would like to request to have 3 balls for this flight to speed up play as the tee time is 1.53pm.

Dun tnk it makes any difference in term of time saving. Perhaps you can swop with Willie cos his flight got only 3 pax & tee off early or anyone from his flight if u r in a hurry to go home.

Calling Willie/David/Mizuno. Can anyone swop with P3nboy? Cos our flight is booked thru SSG as two full flights. Dont tnk can reduce the players.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 am

alternatively i can move to the 1.39pm flight
Back to top Go down
willie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

Good morning Janet,
I open to join any flight. If anyone want to swap , its ok for me.
Cheers
William
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

Hello Willie

That's Great! Thank U for your kind understanding. So you shall swap with P3nboy & let him play at 1.39pm flight together with Mizuno & David. In that way, he can finish the game early.

To Ivan:

Ivan thanks for your offer too but I tnk by moving you to 1.39pm flight does not solve P3nboy's problem cos that means you guys will take longer time to play & the girls are two flights behind you. Waiting time is the same. No difference. So you stay in the last team & Willie move over better.

To P3nboy:

Tnk you have to thank Willie for his flexiblity. Your problem is now solve cos you are now move up to two flights ahead of your original tee off time. So you shall be playing at 1.39pm flight instead of 1.53pm now. Kindly take note!
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am

Attention All:

Kindly take note latest flight arrangement as follow:

Tee off time: 1.39pm (Vanda/Aranda)
(1) Janet Lee
(2) Richard Tan
(3) Adrian
(4) Wendy Tan (Friend of Richard)

Tee off time: 1.32pm (Dendro/Vanda)
(1) Bernard
(2) Mizzy
(3) Merilyn
(4) Raquel (Booked under SSG)

Tee off time: 1.39pm (Dendro/Vanda)
(1) David
(2) Mizuno
(3) P3nboy
(4)

(1) Willie (take over P3nboy)
(2) Christine Lee
(3) Judy Hong
(4) Ivan (take over Raquel slot so that she can move to play w her fren in same flight)
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 am

To P3nboy:

Tnk you have to thank Willie for his flexiblity. Your problem is now solve cos you are now move up to two flights ahead of your original tee off time. So you shall be playing at 1.39pm flight instead of 1.53pm now. Kindly take note!

Thank you Janet and Willie. Now i can drive like a F2 driver....
Back to top Go down
willie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am

Hi P3nboy,
No worry, just enjoy the game.
Cheers
Willie
Back to top Go down
Mizuno
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mizuno

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Today was the blending of sun, rain & lightning (lots)... and long wait (2 hrs?) for OCC to resume play.

Thumbs up for those who continued into night golf!

From David & myself: Thanks for organizing the game!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

playing in the dark is so zen. all feel zero visual..
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 am

mizzy wrote:

Good shot now where is the ^&%^&% ball? lol!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am

blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:

i knew i should have bought 1 of those balls that blinks light. would have been handy yesterday
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 am

mizzy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
mizzy wrote:

i knew i should have bought 1 of those balls that blinks light. would have been handy yesterday

Or you use the night vision goggles to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next