Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?

Go down 
+13
mUAr_cHEe
peter.golfer
kelly
crystal_tiong
Wongster
katherinechiok
ydk
Tammie
Tituman
JohnBGLee
Seiko
hoelwill
puteh83
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? Empty
PostSubject: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am

Mine is not new to others.. but i managed a bogey for par 5 hole using 7 iron @ island course, palm springs... just for the fun of it... Razz

edit: i putt with my hybrid.
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
hoelwill

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 am

i played 9x7rounds of golf from sunrise to sunset....and met a hissing cobra halfway..
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am

U mean with the China cabby? No....not me!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

Fertilize the trees ....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:22 pm

hoelwill wrote:
i played 9x7rounds of golf from sunrise to sunset....and met a hissing cobra halfway..

CHAMPION !!!!!! Superman Superman Superman

titu White Flag
Back to top Go down
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 pm

hoelwill wrote:

happening!!!
i played 3 rds yest and almost baked...
Back to top Go down
Tammie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Tammie

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 pm

I was flown out of the buggy.. Exclamation Exclamation

Feels like Jackie Chan man.. At Marina Bay Golf Course, so guys..

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW OFF YR DRIFTING SKILLS THERE..
Back to top Go down
ydk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 pm

JohnBGLee wrote:
Fertilize the trees ....

A heads up on which course and which hole would be good hahaha
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Tammie wrote:

oh! tt too happened to me! and i made a few rolls on the fairway to break the fall. that happened at palm villa and the driver was ICESOBA. ever since.. i'm always the driver. drunken
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
hoelwill

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 pm

This wont happen lo if the bottom is big enough...hiak hiak
Back to top Go down
Wongster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Tammie wrote:

I can so guess Who was doing the driving ! haha
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 pm

hee , i also know ....
the one taking driving lessons now ?
hahaha ....
Back to top Go down
Tammie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Tammie

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Haha.. It was my boss.. =X so I can't really do anything about it.. WAhaha.. Hope he's not in this forum -_-"

But compare to katherine mine was nothing.. I did not roll much, I kind of like slided.. haha Lucky, I did not fly into the water or bunker..
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 pm

oh , ur boss , i tout ur gd friend ....
Back to top Go down
kelly
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kelly

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:21 pm

goodness Tammie!! haha ....bt tht time seems ok lar the person drive i thought more skillful that me coz crystal knows i cmi can come out with stunt too.
Back to top Go down
peter.golfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
peter.golfer

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:23 pm

I think no one have the same scary experience as me.

I fractured my left leg during a game in Palm Villa. My friend was driving his buddy and crashed my leg while i was standing behind my buddy selecting which club to play.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

throw club.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
throw club.

make sure aim properly.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm

There was once when I had a bet with my golf buddy for longest drive. In order to pound on the pressure on me, he suggest that he tee off first. Did a 5 minutes pre shot routine... before stepping up to take the shot... Totally focus in getting the ball out as far as possible... took a nice long whip on his club. The impact of the ball sounds funny...

We couldn't see where the ball goes... then the 2 caddies behind us shouted 'FORE!!!!'.... My buddy had caught the ball on the top of his driver... the ball flew up in an almost 90° angle for at least a good 30-50m and dropped down 5m ahead of him with a little bit of backspin (Almost hitting him). keke... -_-'''

I took my 60° wedge and chip it down 10m... won 10 bucks... What a Face

Thinking back... I should have just taken my putter... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 pm

I was playing in Sebana Cove, the buggies are old and run down. My partner drove up the steep slope looking for his ball (I was not in the buggy cos I don't like buggy on steep slope) and all of a sudden the buggy started rolling back as the tyres were bald. At that moment I thought the buggy was going to turn turtle. Guess what I did. I thought I was superwoman and tried stopping the buggy from rolling down. Silly thing to do and I injured my right calf and started limping and could not finish my game. After that the club staff was kind enough to bring me to a doctor. MC 5 days.
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Went partying till 4-5am and need to tee-off at 7-plus one saturday morning. At one of the hole, after teeing-off with my driver, as usual we need to wait for the front flight to clear. I was too tired and doze off in the buggy. When it was my turn, my friend wake me up. I took a 3-wood and without doing my usual practise swing, I make a good hit. Instead of prasing me, all my friends started to scold me and I realised that I hit my ball back to the tee-box. Sleep scratch
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 pm

mloy wrote:
I was playing in Sebana Cove, the buggies are old and run down. My partner drove up the steep slope looking for his ball (I was not in the buggy cos I don't like buggy on steep slope) and all of a sudden the buggy started rolling back as the tyres were bald. At that moment I thought the buggy was going to turn turtle. Guess what I did. I thought I was superwoman and tried stopping the buggy from rolling down. Silly thing to do and I injured my right calf and started limping and could not finish my game. After that the club staff was kind enough to bring me to a doctor. MC 5 days.

I suspect this story is fake... just so you can get the 5 days MC!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:

I suspect this story is fake... just so you can get the 5 days MC!!! lol!

Its true, its true. No bruff one. So Sad alvin doubt me. Hrmp! for that you give me 5-5. Fair is fair. lol!
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm

mloy wrote:

Its true, its true. No bruff one. So Sad alvin doubt me. Hrmp! for that you give me 5-5. Fair is fair. lol!

Hiaks... you sure know how to change topic and turn things around the table wor... -_-'''
Back to top Go down
vyvy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
vyvy

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 am

crystal_tiong wrote:
oh , ur boss , i tout ur gd friend ....

eh.. i hope u all not talking about me hor..
even though i know i have bad records in driving the buggy up the kerbs.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?   What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the crazy things you've done in a golf game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next