Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..

Go down 
+13
siaw8
G_Man
chinchiachun
Kopi Towkay
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
samT
DGman
Khorkar
shotah
S70B
Uncle Lau
Lamts18
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks for pointing out the error... edited liao.
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 am

You two (Siaw8 and Shotah) Buaya KNN for a start drive already 100m in front of me. Plus your short game so F#$%^&* sharp want to get strokes. We change to play ping pong lah.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

Ping Pong I also dun mind leh..... Smile
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:00 pm

shotah wrote:
Ping Pong I also dun mind leh..... Smile

Huh..Ping Pong with Kajiki shafts or replace the golf ball with ping pong ball.. scratch
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Shotah and CCC, you guys wanna play ping pong inside each others' pockets is it? ROFL
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JawereZ

PostSubject: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Wah lao eh...u guys really fanatik ! I ever saw a couple of ladies fight over a blouse at 1 of the major stores when the place is having SALE ! All curse & swear comes out ! Must be similar! ;-)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

On the contrary, ours is different.. its more like this XS one is yours... this is too stiff, it more for you, this is 'R' more for me that kind of thing... very friendly 'snatching'.. later all gather around to watch the shaft being shafted into the heads and admire and compare the completed clubs..
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 pm

[quote="chinchiachun"]They looked more stressed and tired than LostSoul did after the Warren round.quote]

CCC : you just had to rub it in on Losty ya?? Poor thing la Basketball Basketball Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
On the contrary, ours is different.. its more like this XS one is yours... this is too stiff, it more for you, this is 'R' more for me that kind of thing... very friendly 'snatching'.. later all gather around to watch the shaft being shafted into the heads and admire and compare the completed clubs..

LIAR!!!! albino

I was at the Den, I didn't know wtf the excitement was about when the shafts came..
I was talking talking, then someone said "Hey look, a squirrel!!! affraid "
I turned around and say, "where ?? where??" looked high and low, but didn't find any furry squirrels..
I turned back, nb.. all shafts gone!!!

So, I guess it was more civilized than women fighting over a blouse.. but got more "underhanded tactics"

hahaha.. mr lamts18.. joking hor.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:

LIAR!!!! albino

I was at the Den, I didn't know wtf the excitement was about when the shafts came..
I was talking talking, then someone said "Hey look, a squirrel!!! affraid "
I turned around and say, "where ?? where??" looked high and low, but didn't find any furry squirrels..
I turned back, nb.. all shafts gone!!!

So, I guess it was more civilized than women fighting over a blouse.. but got more "underhanded tactics"

hahaha.. mr lamts18.. joking hor.. jocolor

i will find out who said that "look a Squirrel" and give him a summon .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2