Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..

Go down 
+13
siaw8
G_Man
chinchiachun
Kopi Towkay
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
samT
DGman
Khorkar
shotah
S70B
Uncle Lau
Lamts18
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. Empty
PostSubject: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm

We were chilling out after our game and a new batch of the Kajiki shafts arrived... guess what... we descended on them like a wolf pack and all were sold out... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Stretcher
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Even the famous one couldn't wait and had to come over to collect his 3wd. Wink
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 pm

At one moment, some of them were thinking of going to buy drivers just to get the Kajiki shafts..... SCARY....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 pm

The GT at the den very strong ...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Eh, did we have a booking list...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Khorkar wrote:

It was quite a pandemonium .... some of us was snatching... i want this, i want that... wait, i go down to my car to bring my driver... wait i go buy a driver head.... and then they were all gone..
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm

the list is for the prototype K....

this is an emergency order for a black shaft with laser engraved "PROTOTYPE". it will be making its Asian Tour Debut next week in Jakarta.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
Khorkar wrote:

It was quite a pandemonium .... some of us was snatching... i want this, i want that... wait, i go down to my car to bring my driver... wait i go buy a driver head.... and then they were all gone..

Ya boy, almost like a riot. Too bad no suitable driver head was available for me, else I would put forth a strong request to fit one. So now can only sent mass SMS to my golf kakis if got good old school driver head to let go. Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 pm

I think oldskool time-proven classics are making a comeback. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Yah... been searching on the some golf websites ever since i came back home... I still think the old school taylormade near the Den's sink looks good. hahahahha
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:19 pm

That one takes the cake liao.

It was going for $150 in this forum a couple of week ago although its been hit 2 times at the range you know? Laughing
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Oh... that model ah... hahhaha..... then means eventually, the head can be free.... hmmm
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:53 pm

i dun even know what is going on then the next thing i know.. all the shafts gone liao..

and i was in the den the whole day! gosh!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:59 am

dum dee dum dee dum dee dee...
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 am

Lamts18 wrote:
Khorkar wrote:

AHHHH, so maybe that is when some 'jealous" duffer took advantage of the situation and sliced Rotorhead's car shoes!!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:17 am

i am jealous as well, miss all the goodies... i am going to buy a duffel bag and camp there... Wink
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 am

it wont be enough.
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 am

When the magic was delivered, all of sudden the den looks like Mustafa with the lot of us scrambling and ransacking the place looking for clubheads. I heard somone shouting "where's my head? where's my head?" Of cos those came prepared with their heads like S70B were rewarded and those without continue to curse Boss behid his back for "NO STOCK".

Next we continue to hear of Mr. Lam 13 out of 14 fairway hits and the 2nd frenzy round of search continues with us trying out whatever drivers available.

Then we see new drivers churned out with the new Kajiki shafts faster than McDonalds makes a McChicken. I then hear Jeff and Ultraman cursed "KNNB&*$, !@#$%^!@#$%^&$#@#$%^&*(((&^%%$#@@#$%^&*(((((((*&^%$#@#!@#$%^&*(. So many #$%F&^%drivers to F#@!$%^^& do, i KNN should have F$#%^@#$ gone work for F$#@%&^%$ Mcdonalds instead, at least got unlimited F$#@%^$%$ Big Mac to eat. And i don't even get to use the Kajiki becos its all sold to F#$%^&* golfers like CCC." The expletives used were longer than the waiting list for Kajiki. They looked more stressed and tired than LostSoul did after the Warren round.

Those who missed out better place order quick at the den and remember to bring 1 kopi C for boss and 2 BigMac for Jeff and Ultraman.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

Bro, i know you got the Kajiki shaft lah, mai hao lian leh..... Razz
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
G_Man

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 am

Shafts, what shafts??? KNN, never read forum, missed out again...
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am

shotah wrote:
Bro, i know you got the Kajiki shaft lah, mai hao lian leh..... Razz

Bro, i don't own one yet lah, i also want leh but my decisions making abit slow.
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am

From your post "And i don't even get to use the Kajiki becos its all sold to F#$%^&* golfers like CCC."

Mai keh keh lah, use kajiki shaft, then i must take strokes from you liao.
Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
siaw8

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 am

NB... missed out again...

Guess i have to take strokes from CCC liao since he is equipped with the "fairway finder" kajiki shaft,

Last edited by siaw8 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 am

siaw8 wrote:
NB... missed out again...

Guess i have to take strokes from CCC liao since he is not equipped with the "fairway finder" kajiki shaft,

I think you mean he is equipped with the "Fairway Finder" shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..   New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kajiki shafts arrived and all sold out in less than 10 mins..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next