Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament

Go down 
+4
opus
gomjgo
JonL_TK
DGman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

i have been invited to do fitting and club adjustment at the first game of the Asian Tour season at Suwan Country Club. its about 80 km outside Bangkok and we are likely to be staying at A.Nakornchaisri Nalornpathom.

we will most likely reach Bangkok on Sunday 31 Jan and work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Its a great way to watch all the pros practice and mingle with them. But of course if you are helping out, you got to do some work. Kunnasak and his able assistant will be there too.

if i go i plan to stay till friday but will be back in Bangkok possibly for some golf at my favourite BRC course.

let me know if there are any interested party....

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

So POISONOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
gomjgo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 am

DGman, may I know to help out in what kind of work?
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 am

how can i help? can i help take photo? ROFL
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 am

opus wrote:
how can i help? can i help take photo? ROFL

With your party camera set on 'Auto' ?

ahhahahaaa....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 am

should have some club fitting knowledge and be able to do some work like ripping grip and changing grips.

DGman
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am

dang! wish i could go master!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
hardrock

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 am

PM me the arrangment and schedule
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Jase, at least I dont need a tripod u idiot! I hate u! pig
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

opus wrote:
Jase, at least I dont need a tripod u idiot! I hate u! pig

Tripod? Oh, for night shots you mean... well, tripods are commonly used for night shots.. don't tell me u didn't know that? Anyway, reply when you can tell the difference between an aperture, a shutter and the f/stop.. Look it up if again, you didn't know. See? I told you party cameras set on 'Auto' were a waste of money... but then again, you have loads.. so no worries. Smile

Here is a link to set you started :

Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament Tt41300
Digital Cameras for Dummies
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

idiot u. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi DGman

Its an eye opener to be involved in an Asian Tour event. I was previously working with Taylormade and I was involved with almost every event at Asian Tour as a tour rep. I really encourage anyone interested to take up this offer to attend this event. At the driving range, you will see all the top level player practicing and you get to see the way they swing at close range. You will be surprised that many of the top players are very friendly people. If you are lucky, you get some golfing tip from them. Enjoy yourself.

Daniel BGA golf network
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks Daniel...

LamTS18 has signed up.....

also MM keep asking me to go and even offer room. LCB, CR and GF will be there too, how not to go? i know a few guys on the tour...Thongchai and his caddie are really funny. once they start talking they cannot stop.

let see what happens. need a day more for confirmation.

hui2 you want to take picture only?

DGman
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 am

blood bro, to be honest, u know and i know i never rip grips before...or do any clubmaking before. so due to my lack of experience, i also shy to ask for a spot to be a part of your 'project'....but in my heart, if u willing to take me in, i will be very happy to say YES! Just tell me what I can do....i believe I am not that stupid to learn
I can book air ticket immediately, because i am already planning a trip to bangkok anyways.
Oh, SG Tiger also can help u know.
I no need take leave kind....tomorrow I want to go, I can go cat
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:12 am

Daniel Ng wrote:
Hi DGman

Its an eye opener to be involved in an Asian Tour event. I was previously working with Taylormade and I was involved with almost every event at Asian Tour as a tour rep. I really encourage anyone interested to take up this offer to attend this event. At the driving range, you will see all the top level player practicing and you get to see the way they swing at close range. You will be surprised that many of the top players are very friendly people. If you are lucky, you get some golfing tip from them. Enjoy yourself.

Daniel BGA golf network
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow Daniel your job rocks. So nice to have a golf related job. and Taylormade is my favourite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament   Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wants to help out at Asian Tour first tournament
Page 1 of 1