Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort

Go down 
+14
nientsu
suj
JawereZ
chocoman
daveaha
sunny
Tituman
JL_chong
mloy
alvin7379
blee67
crystal_tiong
Duval_S
bintanlagoon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bintanlagoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bintanlagoon

Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi everyone, am representing Bintan Lagoon Resort and a noob to this forum.

Not to hard sell here (but trying to reach 5 posts to reply to PMs), but we have 2 18-hole championship golf courses: the Jack Nicklaus Sea View Course and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands Course. Both have lovely views, re-turfed, and open to public.

Daytripper and overnight stay packages available. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance. Smile

Cheers,
Rae, Bintan Lagoon Resort
Back to top Go down
http://www.bintanlagoon.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Welcome welcome to the forum...do join us for range and game...
Back to top Go down
bintanlagoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bintanlagoon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I know it's ironic, but my golfing is limited to wii.

Hoping to learn from the Golf Pro at my resort though - I just need to find time to stay there for a few days.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Rae

Welcome to GR!
Please give us good rates esp to the ladies golfers !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello.. welcome..
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Wah... I've heard many good reviews about your Jack Nicklaus course but yet to make a trip down Sad ... please keep us posted on promotions!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi Rae, Welcome to GR.

Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
JL_chong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Welcome to GR Rae, I will be going down with Mojojojo and friends this coming 22-25 Jan to have a few session of golf games. Plse give us good rates hor..keke Razz
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

bintanlagoon wrote:
Hi everyone, am representing Bintan Lagoon Resort and a noob to this forum.

Not to hard sell here (but trying to reach 5 posts to reply to PMs), but we have 2 18-hole championship golf courses: the Jack Nicklaus Sea View Course and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands Course. Both have lovely views, re-turfed, and open to public.

Daytripper and overnight stay packages available. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance. Smile

Cheers,

Hi Rae, Could you PM me on a 3D2N Resort stay from 13th Feb to 15th. What is the package like? You think you could packaged a good deal for me and my family. 2 adults 1 kid? I will be probably playing a round of golf there alone. Tks. Waiting for your reply.

David
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

titu,
why not join us for 18-19 games
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi BintanLagoon,
I've always been wanting to visit Bintan and play there. I'll contact you once I have the opportunity...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi Rae

Some of the ladies are interested to go on 1st Feb , do you have gd rates ? Broadcast rate is $138 (all inclusive)
I think abt 2 flights at the moment.
Please pm me the rates.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

hi Rae,

if u're a lady. u're fully welcomed.

other genders.. we have a lot already.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bintanlagoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bintanlagoon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Tituman, Sunny is right. They are getting superbly good rates for the Golf Republic game. You can just let them know that for that room of 3, only 1 is playing. Should be ok to sort out a rate for you.

13-15 Feb will be a little more expensive, as it's CNY period - our peak. I'll PM you with rates anyway. Smile

Daveaha, yes, please come and experience the golf courses for yourself. I am no golfer but I am blown away by the view. It's very calming. Smile

cheers,
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JawereZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Selamat datang ke GR !

Woohoo.... I wanna go there liao...
Chinese New Year holiday can book ?
Whats the GR price, I wanna play 1 game there too with wife of course. ;-)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

sunny wrote:
titu,
why not join us for 18-19 games

I wish Sunny but wife only on leave during the CNY days. Well if she changed her plans last minute, I will surely join you guys. Have been checking around Banyan Tree Resort and Bintang Lagoon. Darn Ex for those CNY days. Just room alone $500 +. Got to wait and see and seriously, between you and me, I hope something cropped up for her kekekkekeke lol!

Titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 pm

chocoman wrote:
hi Rae,

if u're a lady. u're fully welcomed.

other genders.. we have a lot already.

Very Happy

Hi Choco, if Rae is a guy I eat my hat kekekke

Titu
Back to top Go down
suj
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Is Bintan Lagoon the best golf club in Bintan?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey Suj

Put your name in for the 2d1n
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 pm

bintanlagoon wrote:
Tituman, Sunny is right. They are getting superbly good rates for the Golf Republic game. You can just let them know that for that room of 3, only 1 is playing. Should be ok to sort out a rate for you.

13-15 Feb will be a little more expensive, as it's CNY period - our peak. I'll PM you with rates anyway. Smile

Daveaha, yes, please come and experience the golf courses for yourself. I am no golfer but I am blown away by the view. It's very calming. Smile

cheers,

Tks Rae. Appreciate it. Yeah I checked around yesterday after my wife decides to take the CNY break there. Rates pretty high for that period. Hope you could get me a good rate though. Not confirm but most likely. Have just returned from Europe on a 2 weeks holiday. Just beautiful. Have you got the chance to experienced snow flakes so soft like bubbles falling in your face?? Just AWESOME FEELING!!!!

Rejuvenated Titu
Back to top Go down
bintanlagoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bintanlagoon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Blee 2007, Alvin 7379, mloy > Thank you for the welcome! Cool

JL Chong > We are quite transparent. Your rates should be good. You have booked already, right?

Crystal > sure! Will PM you.

Chocoman > *phew* I am welcomed then. Smile

JawereZ > CNY will be peak season for rooms. Are you looking at daytrip or stayover? GR price is for their game over 18-19 Feb. You really should consider that. But let me know your dates and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:20 pm

oooo I love Bintan Lagoon. used to go like every other weekend. =p..I prefer IBF.

is the Jap restaurant there still as yummy as ever? LOL..

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
bintanlagoon
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
bintanlagoon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Titu > No, have not experienced snow before. I prefer sand and beach though, hence this job. Very Happy

Joleelyn > Why 'used to'? Can still go! Miyako is still good when I went over in Nov. Smile
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm

hi Rae.

WELCOME

SEE MY SIG
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 pm

hmmm. nowadays dun go already cos I'm an overseas' student. LOL... the staff there used to recognize us too... very very friendly people. =)

But I just hate the ferry ride there. Bah. the marshal occasionally had to push back my tee time cos I was feeling sick. accommodating. which I appreciate alot btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort   Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Bintan Lagoon Resort
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next