Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course

Go down 
+2
dayveed
Ally
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course Empty
PostSubject: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi,

Looking at playing to build green experience before trying for my handicap test in 2017..Just completed my 10lessons and played twice at Mandai and once in JB.
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Ally wrote:
Hi,

Looking at playing to build green experience before trying for my handicap test in 2017..Just completed my 10lessons and played twice at Mandai and once in JB.
Hi Ally,

Saw a few ladies trying to get games going on Deemples golf app. If you haven't been able to find, perhaps you can try out the app? For Singapore/Malaysia/Batam/Bintan courses for now. 

Let me know if you need help! Hope you get a game Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks much Dayveed!
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 10:43 am

Since you have went on a full course before, try to continue with full course if time permit.
You can go to courses in Jb, batam or bintan to gain more green experience.

Can pm if you dun mind mixed group, both guys n gals.
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Ally,

Got a group of newbies and high hcp (mix) which sometimes organize games both locally or JB. If u are interested, pls pm me your contact and will add u into the whatspp group.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi, sure thing. Can add me in 97708360.

I m really a newbie who cannot get consistent shots on my irons till date.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

Ally wrote:
Hi, sure thing. Can add me in 97708360.

I m really a newbie who cannot get consistent shots on my irons till date.

That's not too bad Ally . .

I've been playing for 10 years and I'm also unable to get consistent shots...  White Flag
Back to top Go down
Bernie Tan Golf Coach
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi =) I am normally free on Mondays =) I can sometimes play at Mandai Executive. We can plan a game. But this coming monday , I will be playing golf in Johor already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course   Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course
Page 1 of 1