Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared

Go down 
+15
Joelwong
NY
leoie
InTheHole!
pocketace
xavierong71
flashpacker
oldie-newbie
Hogan
Turbo
weesern
Nam Flog
EdHCNg
hkhamateur
Jack321
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
leoie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
leoie

Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 am

i think its unfair that the students need to search high and low to get the coach updated contact. after paying a fair sum (though not huge amt) and end up receive nth. the excitement just simply dies off. dont get me wrong, i have not signed up w him yet though i was so about to until i saw the birth of this thread.

heng ah!  Mad

not sure if going to CASE helps. or constantly pressuring bishan range? just a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:50 am

Question here's why he attended to some and ignored few??Rolling Eyes
Izzit some pay in Sin few pay in ringgit?? Laughing
Catch no balls lor..Suspect
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:53 pm

This whole episode is very very strange to me ... I have many doubts on both side of the fence ...
Back to top Go down
[Chris]
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 am

Hi all,

Just PM-ed TS with Coach Malek's number. I hope he is able to contact Malek after that. In any case, my last contact with Malek was on the 27th and 28th of June. He contacted on 27th for me to meet him at Mandai to pick up my PC on the 28th. I also asked if he had a class and if I could join in the to play a round and he said ok. 

Met him on the 28th to collect my PC and played a round at Mandai with one of the dads of the 3 kids who were having a lesson with Malek.

Haven't contacted him since then as I was overseas though I was thinking of msging him again so that I could join for another round at Mandai.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:37 am

Chris,

You should inform Malek of what is going on in this forum ... And see what he has to say ... Very very strange indeed!
Back to top Go down
nikepro
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 pm

hi all

found out this thread.

i have one last golf course training with mr malik before my pc test. (actually mr malik convert and condense all my range training to mandai course as he no more teaching range).

trying very hard last month or so to get him to finish this last training.

after many many sms and missed calls, mr malik finally pick up my call. unfortunately he says now coming to hari raya, he very busy.

then no choice i suggest last training after hari raya. end of call.

hope to clear last training as drag on for quite some time already. hope he call me back else very hard  to get him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared    Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian Golf Acad Coach Malek disappeared
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3