Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra Fly Z Line

Go down 
+2
TaylorMadeKL
Match84
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Match84
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Match84

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:55 am

Seem like there will be new release for cobra equipment soon. Mostly likely to have 2 version: Cobra Fly Z and Cobra Fly Z+. Any body looking forward to put one into their bag ? 

Stay tune for their new forged iron set too (similar to AMP Pro Cell)  Cobra Smiley

Cobra Fly Z Line Index

Cobra Fly Z Line Index

Note: Picture and source quoted from golfwrx
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TaylorMadeKL

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Hmmm... The second driver (Fly Z+ I presume) seems like it has some kind of sliding weight on the sole. Looks a little like the ZL Encore with the carbon fibre inspired look on some parts of its sole...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Looks like Cobra is also joining the fray of Callaway and TM ... in terms of marketing strategies ...Not forgetting Titleist is also launching a new driver very soon ... It is an obvious battle for technological advancement on the longest club in the bag ...

Cobra SmileyCallawayTaylormade                Titleist
Back to top Go down
may_dream1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 am

i see there are a few cobra supporters here. nice to meet you all.....
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 am

Its good fr callaway to cme in and spice up the market! ☺
Guessed it might not be the golfer performance liao..
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Wow!!! Fancy looking driver!! I'm currently gaming the bio cell woods and loving the feel, sound and performance. Simple.. No fancy bells, whistles, screws and bolts and weights, and they perform. Abit sian to see cobra following in TM's footsteps. Killing the value of their own products. 

All these marketing gimmicks.. Just so that they have something new to sell every 6 months? 

While Jdm equipment still keeping things plain and simple, traditional looking and will outdrive all these "advanced technology". Take an old 2008 yamaha driver and put it up against the latest cally, tm, titleist, cobra, etc. The results will speak for itself. 

Time to let go all my cobra woods and hybrids b4 the price drop until no more value hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:34 pm

abadan wrote:
Wow!!! Fancy looking driver!! I'm currently gaming the bio cell woods and loving the feel, sound and performance. Simple.. No fancy bells, whistles, screws and bolts and weights, and they perform. Abit sian to see cobra following in TM's footsteps. Killing the value of their own products. 

All these marketing gimmicks.. Just so that they have something new to sell every 6 months? 

While Jdm equipment still keeping things plain and simple, traditional looking and will outdrive all these "advanced technology". Take an old 2008 yamaha driver and put it up against the latest cally, tm, titleist, cobra, etc. The results will speak for itself. 

Time to let go all my cobra woods and hybrids b4 the price drop until no more value hehehe.

Can JDM drivers fly further than American branded drivers in general?

The first and 2nd gen TM Burner drivers were damn good actually ...

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Hehe.. Not all jdm drivers bro turbo. Heard srixon drivers are not very long. And of cus there are also some crap jdm brands. My point is.. There are some very simple, no frills jdm conforming drivers even from 6 yrs ago that'll outdrive these new fancy ones with their so-called advanced technology fr millions of dollars spent on R&D.

The burner 1 and 2s were great drivers. If I'm not wrong, that's when the "one new model every 6 mths started.. From the white burner 2.0s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cobra Fly Z Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Fly Z Line   Cobra Fly Z Line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra Fly Z Line
Page 1 of 1