Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santiburi Samui Country Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmOcKxY
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Santiburi Samui Country Club Empty
PostSubject: Santiburi Samui Country Club   Santiburi Samui Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm planning a June trip up to Koh Samui with some of my golf kakis and their family up for 4D3N and few of us were thinking if playing this supposedly beautiful course. Anyone played there before? Any reviews?

According to their website, the all-inclusive green fees will add up to 5,050baht which is about $200. Wondering if there are any vendor who can help arrange at a cheaper rate, esp a package with hotel transfer. Saw 1 local package with all-inclusive fee and transfer about 5000baht. Is that the best rate possible?
Back to top Go down
Ed3553
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Santiburi Samui Country Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santiburi Samui Country Club   Santiburi Samui Country Club I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am

I played there a few months ago.  It was in reasonable condition.  It's the only course worth playing in Koh Samui.  Don't bother going to the Royal Samui 9 hole course.  5,000 baht including transfer is a good price.  I paid more than that.  I think if you're prepared to play on Wed afternoon the price is significantly cheaper.
Back to top Go down

Santiburi Samui Country Club
Page 1 of 1