Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jurong Country Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jwmchow

Jurong Country Club Empty
PostSubject: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi

Has anyone played at JCC recently and can you tell me whether they check your handicap?

unfortunately i only have a pc card but keen to play there given i live nearby.

i know MBGC they check everytime, Orchid, they never seem to check, so hoping JCC will be the latter.

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

If weekday, they don't check. But if you have PC you are safe as long as you are signed in by a member, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
icorpion
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 pm

jwmchow wrote:
Hi

Has anyone played at JCC recently and can you tell me whether they check your handicap?

unfortunately i only have a pc card but keen to play there given i live nearby.

i know MBGC they check everytime, Orchid, they never seem to check, so hoping JCC will be the latter.

Orchid recently check ended up my colleague went for swing test.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 am

OCC and MBGC are abang adek. Naturally, it will not take long one to implement what the other does.
Back to top Go down
slyster
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
slyster

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 am

If I'm not wrong, PC holder can play at JCC. Dont need handicap, nor take swing test. That used to be the case previously last year when the back 9 was still open. Cant be sure now, but suggest you call to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 am

TDO wrote:
OCC and MBGC are abang adek. Naturally, it will not take long one to implement what the other does.
I'm impressed.. u can write malay too... Had any games of late ? Gonna be having my first game today after a full month.. happy new year bro !
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Begbie wrote:
TDO wrote:
I'm impressed.. u can write malay too... Had any games of late ? Gonna be having my first game today after a full month.. happy new year bro !
Hi Begbie, I can write a little bit but not very good Malay as I studied this language when I was in primary 3 and 4 back in 1964 and 1965. Plus the fact I have other Malay friends and neighbours help too. We should have a game at Kranji this Wed 25 Jan'12 if you can. But I am not NSRCC member. If can find a voucher it would be great. If not it's still ok. Let me know if you can.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurong Country Club   Jurong Country Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurong Country Club
Page 1 of 1