Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)

Go down 
+28
jeremykoh
kennyky
ping golfer
18underPar
mengteck71
youming
hiryu
Winston
kinglc
asahi
chip_munkie
Gofnut
golfool2009
kwannick
Gray
dreamer
teegem
blee67
toonified
hkhamateur
nicasio
HitSoft
babolat
9points
WILL33
jetster
paul@golf
DGman
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) Empty
PostSubject: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Dear GRians,

its with great pleasure that we get to introduce the new Callaway Performance Center Singapore. In collaboration with Callaway Golf, BFG is proud to be appointed as the official fitting centre for Callaway products in Singapore. 

We are particular delighted to work with Callaway Golf in arriving at a fitting process that will enable golfers to take the guesswork out of choice of equipment as well as the right combination of shaft type, weight and flex.

We think less is more so we will let the pictures paint a thousand words.

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059501995_c3ae282551_z

The entrance to a world of new experience....

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059502005_23bc74388c_z

Greeting you will be the 3 major Tour Issued Staff Bags (NFS). Do you know which major they represent?

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13061068524_439abcfafb_z

The promise of educate, evaluate and equip in a single visit. What sets Callaway Performance Center Singapore apart from the rest of the fitting centres, is be our ability to evaluate, fit and deliver (stocks permitting) within hours and not weeks. The products are also fully warrantied and that's a recognition that have taken years to build up. 

You will find shaft solutions which are in partnership with Aerotech Golf, Graphite Design, KBS, Mitsubishi Rayon, Oban, True Temper, Veylix and many more.

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059480025_daa5dd30a7_z

It will be a different product and brand experience....no sales person who will shadow you.

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059814244_5243520f42_z

Of course the entire range of Big Bertha are in full display.

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059502555_77e1a84a3c_z

The Apex Forged series...

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059626563_d460205605_z

The XHot2 series....

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059626823_227ed3d0de_z

More XHot2....

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059814474_c65ee4aeca_z

More products from Japan will be coming soon....

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059814404_3da6f9dd2f_z

The entire range of Callaway balls - Ball Fitting is also available - now you can find out which ball suits you best.

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059503165_723e79c974_z

Wouldn't you like to get fitted here? 

Now you can.....

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) 13059502415_efeeca5b16_z

Until the new independent booking page is finished, you can book your fitting session on the BFG website at:

Book a Fitting - Callaway Golf

or call Eugene at 6471 2272 (12 noon to 7.30 pm) for an appointment.

To find out more about Callaway Performance Center Singapore, please visit our Facebook at:

Callaway Perforance Center Singapore Facebook

We hope you will like the page and we appreciate your support and look forward to your visit.

We will be giving out 20 sleeves (3 balls each) of the new Callaway Supersoft balls. All you need to do is take a photo of the new Callaway Performance Center Singapore, share it with your friends and tell them what you think.

Enough said and we really look forward to seeing you at:

Callaway Performance Center Singapore
c/o BFG at Block 1003 Bukit Merah Central #03-11 Singapore 159836. Tel: 64712272. Mondays to Saturdays : 12 noon to 7.30 pm.

DGman

Last edited by DGman on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 pm

cheers  cheers  cheers  Very Happy Congrats!
Back to top Go down
jetster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Congrats DGMan, the Apex swee lah....
Back to top Go down
WILL33
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WILL33

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
9points
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
9points

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Amazing stuff DGman...with this Callaway Performing Centre in Spore now, your fitting experience is only one call-away!! Congrats and well wishes on your newest and innovative partnership... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
babolat

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 am

Congrats!
This will be a great leap for you and many golfers in Singapore!
Back to top Go down
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 am

Thanks for bringing callaway's fitting experience to singapore Smile
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 am

Wow....superd callaway centre...congrats Dgman...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:22 am

Congrats DGman. Smile 
Look pretty comfortable new calla lounge to seriously pick yr model/spec. Wink
Back to top Go down
toonified
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:11 am

Are we able to purchase Callaway products there (ie choose heads and shafts of our own choice n get it installed) or do we still have to go through a compulsory 'fitting' before customers can buy?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 am

Eric,

Congrats!

Will need to find time to go down look see look see....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:50 am

Thank you for your well wishes and your continued support. Collectively, we must have worked 3 years or more on this project to develop the Callaway Performance Center in Singapore. The foresight of the new CEO - "Chip" Brewer, The CFO - Brad Holiday, the regional bosses Leighton and Andrew and more importantly the tour rep, Adam Bilbe made this dream possible. its really a milestone in our development and a ground breaking concept to be able to evaluate, fit, equip and deliver in under one roof. 

Fitting is not "compulsory" and are for those who wants to make sure they get optimised for their game. For those who prefer stock options, they can still get it from MST. i am not sure if Pan West carries the new stock yet.

We are in the process of devising a system of supporting all Callaway resellers in Singapore through the fitting programme. However there will be a fitting fee in the near future and for the next couple of weeks, that fee will be waived. Also linkup with Callaway properiatary software "Engage" will probably happen in the 3rd Q as development with Trackman is still underway.

Looking forward to seeing you and i hope we can give out the 20 sleeves of Supersoft balls soon Smile

Have a great week ahead......DGman
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:26 am

Good one Eric! Congratulations and all the BEST.
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 am

Very nice setup. 
Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 am

woohoo!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 am

In a couple of weeks time, you will get all the left hand model too....all because of a GRian named Justin Han Smile
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
kwannick

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:31 am

Looks AWESOME, DGman...HUAT AH!!!!
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am

Very nice Eric....Congrats.......!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:10 am

Congrats Eric!
Back to top Go down
chip_munkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
chip_munkie

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 am

Very nice finishes done up Eric! congrats and looking forward to visit the newly revamped Callaway Performance Centre!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 am

Very lovely! The concept is finally here!

Kudos to the team for making it happen!
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 am

Hi boss, i'll be coming for ball fitting soon  Callaway
Back to top Go down
kinglc
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:27 am

awesome. will try out there soon.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 am

Will be there next friday afternoon....heheheheheh
Back to top Go down
hiryu
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 am

Very nice. Grats Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)   The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Callaway Performance Center Singapore (more pics update)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next