Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!   ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

After months and months of R&D and fine tweaking of the highly anticipated ZZW, it is finally in the den.

In terms of the ZZW in the ZEN Family, it stands in-between the ZA Series (with width of 30mm) and ZIM Series (with width of 48m). The ZZW width is at 38mm and available in 3 different necks (Center, Quarter and Plumbers).

The den master have built 3 pcs of these prototypes to be tried out and GRians who are interested can bring them out for a spin and give us your reviews.

Take a closer look at the picture and you'll one of the head is fitted with a Matrix Ozik Putter shaft and these putter shafts are now available in the den in both white and black scheme.

ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! Zzw_pu10

For more pics, please go to www.facebook.com/bigfishgolf

Last edited by frosTEE on Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!   ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 pm

nice putters! one of the best putter i ever seen and use.
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!   ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:11 pm

1st batch of ZEN ZZW in Black and Satin have arrived!

Fans of F360 graphite shaft can now rejoice as the new head comes with a special adaptor to fit the F360 on the putter.

More pictures to be updated later.

Demo putters are available at BFG @ Bukit Merah and those who have pre-ordered the putters, please drop me a pm to book for the putting analysis session as Eric is out of town till next Wed.
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

PostSubject: Re: ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!   ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm

great putter !!!!! with F360 lagi best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!   ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEN ZZW Final Prototyping (Pics intensive) - 1st Batch of Putter Heads in Center Shaft have Arrive!
Page 1 of 1