Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pro Golf Fitter

Go down 
+7
kleinphua
SKelvin
DKing
Cyp_PGA
jetster
Gray
MUSingapore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MUSingapore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MUSingapore

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

Hi, any recommendations for a good fitter here?
I am getting a head from Japan and require a good fitter and advise!
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 am

look for DG man in this forum
Back to top Go down
jetster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

confirm DGMan
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 am

DGMan website which is bigfish : http://www.bigfishes.com/contact
Back to top Go down
MUSingapore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MUSingapore

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi, thank you guys for the pointer!
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:16 pm

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t20348p75-useful-addresses-info-of-pro-shops-fitters
Here is the link to fitters you can find in Singapore.

Back to top Go down
MUSingapore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MUSingapore

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Thank you DKing!
Back to top Go down
SKelvin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

i just wonder if DGman owns golfrepublic. Whenever someone ask about who is good club fitter, a bunch of people will come in and say it is DGman. Furthermore, there is only positive comment about BFG products.
Back to top Go down
kleinphua
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 pm

I think that is why dk posted the link to share.
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 pm

SKelvin wrote:
i just wonder if DGman owns golfrepublic. Whenever someone ask about who is good club fitter, a bunch of people will come in and say it is DGman. Furthermore, there is only positive comment about BFG products.
Err.....1st post not in self intro section ah?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 am

BFG do not own GR and i am always the last to introduce ourselves. Since there is this discussion, we would like to make some clarifications - there are fitting centres with launch monitors; trained technicians who change grip, perform shaft change and repairs; and untrained and semi-skilled technicians out there. please do your due dilligence before deciding who to use. if our clubs are important, visit the fitting or repair centres and have a close look at the tools and skills of the technicians before deciding. Hearsay is always not the only way to decide.

However, i am sure when you make enough effort, it will pay off in more ways than some. Just like it did for us and hence our vast customer base.

i would like to thank our customers for introducing us and i am sure everyone is good for what they are worth. So please do not be restricted to just BFG but since the threadstarter mention Pro Club Fitter, best ask for experience, credentials and type of customer base too.

Thank You.....DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 am

DGman wrote:
BFG do not own GR and i am always the last to introduce ourselves. Since there is this discussion, we would like to make some clarifications - there are fitting centres with launch monitors; trained technicians who change grip, perform shaft change and repairs; and untrained and semi-skilled technicians out there. please do your due dilligence before deciding who to use. if our clubs are important, visit the fitting or repair centres and have a close look at the tools and skills of the technicians before deciding. Hearsay is always not the only way to decide.

However, i am sure when you make enough effort, it will pay off in more ways than some. Just like it did for us and hence our vast customer base.

i would like to thank our customers for introducing us and i am sure everyone is good for what they are worth. So please do not be restricted to just BFG but since the threadstarter mention Pro Club Fitter, best ask for experience, credentials and type of customer base too.

Thank You.....DGman
There are many "pro" fitters around in Singapore and BFG is amongst them...I guess.

Personally, I go for a fitter that I can be comfortable and relate to for what I need.  There's a list here in GR of club fitters and choice is ours to make...

My 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 pm

SKelvin wrote:
Isn't that a good thing people say good things and recommend him? 

I can assure you he does not own GR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Speaking of which is there someone that can update the list? BFG Keppal Ivan golf and Torque all have new locations...
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:51 pm

One example. Look at this post "Install a wood shaft into Hybrid"

DG man might as well be speaking French and I would not know the difference. Nonetheless the details he goes into shows passion and even though I don't know shlt, at least I know that the someone touching my clubs is maximising the potential of the club such that everytime my shots f**k up, I can safely say its the player not the equipment.

Same thing, you may not know what the mechanic is doing to your car but you sure as hell want him to be a qualified mechanic so that your car will perform exactly how it should when you drive 120km/h on the north south highway with your whole family onboard.
Back to top Go down
MUSingapore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
MUSingapore

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 am

There's a lot of feedback! Well at the end of the day, I guess the senior members has all the answers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pro Golf Fitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: pro Golf Fitter   pro Golf Fitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pro Golf Fitter
Page 1 of 1