Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons Empty
PostSubject: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 am

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:56 am

Unfortunately GH does not have KBS Tour shafts and they don't entertain custom shaft order even if one is willing to pay for the upcharge Rolling Eyes ... They imported the MP4 (4i - PW) from Mizuno Japan and the stock shafts available are NSPRO 950 and PX only ... I don't see any DG shaft on the MP4 in GH ...

One prolly has to custom order from USA if he wants KSB Tour or C-Tapered shafts on these blades ...
Back to top Go down
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 pm

*quite surprising it's paired with the NS PRO shaft. usually see players irons as thin and niche as this paired with DG shafts or at least with custom option available.
Back to top Go down
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 pm

also, besides golf house, i don't think anyone else carries mizuno?
Back to top Go down
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

oh and by the way, i had a chance to hit the MP-4s the other day. first hit didn't do great for my confidence at all. hit the 6-iron thin and flew with the typical thin shot trajectory to about 150m. second shot however was just pure SWEEEEETNESS. lower flight than MP64 and of course JPX but the feel was just incredible. distance wasn't all that much shorter than GI irons, flew till about 160m which is just about my typical 6-iron distance. not gonna put that club in my bag though, just too intimidating for me haha
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:16 pm

HitSoft wrote:
also, besides golf house, i don't think anyone else carries mizuno?
I have juz found up that Golf Simply @ 2nd Level FESC stocks the latest Mizuno MP4 Muscle-Backed and MP54 Cavity-backed blades with the options of KBS Tour or PXi shafts ... The good thing is, they are selling at only $1,250 for PW - 4i ... Everything seems to be moving fast in my brain ... Damn ... Am I poisoned?! ShockedMad  Razz
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:33 pm

HitSoft wrote:
*quite surprising it's paired with the NS PRO shaft. usually see players irons as thin and niche as this paired with DG shafts or at least with custom option available.
For American spec, the stock shaft is TT DG S300 ... For Japanese spec, the stock shaft can be either PX5.0/5.5 or NS Pro 950 ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons   The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Mizuno MP4 Bladed Irons
Page 1 of 1