Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replacement golf shoe cleats

Go down 
+7
escyb
Turbo
yanhaotiong
Batman
WILL33
Najibapark
angyongshen
11 posters
AuthorMessage
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

Replacement golf shoe cleats Empty
PostSubject: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Any idea where can I find a wider range of cleats to choose from? Time to replace, don't feel like changing the shoe. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to recommendations and reviews too.
  Cheers Jump
good putt
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Depends on what shoe brand you're wearing! If Adidas, no choice but to buy from them which they only have 3 very boring colours. Foot joy has more variety at golf house. GD has quite a few. hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks Najibapark, I am having the FootJoy. Fast Twist type.
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 pm

If you just approach the guys at Golf House, I'm sure they'll direct to you where your cleats are. Sometimes they run out of stock so if you have time you should survey around! FESC has quite a range as well. you could even compare prices Smile
Back to top Go down
WILL33
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WILL33

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Panwest and MST also have few colours to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

If it helps, I buy mine from Ebay. Cheaper too. Go for Champ Stinger. U can't go wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:05 pm

thanks for all your inputs. Will check out the local options first before exploring the online option as the shipping charge usually makes me buy more things that i didn't know i need....Rolling Eyes

Last edited by angyongshen on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yanhaotiong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am

Get from ebay. find them cheaper and large variety there. As for what to search for here's a list of different shoes vs different spike types.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/72-Softspikes-STEALTH-PINS-ThiNTech-Golf-Spikes-Cleats-Adidas-FootJoy-JUSTSPIKES-/221285585446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3385a61226

(Last picture)
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 am

WILL33 wrote:
Do they sell in loose piece? Do they have cleats for Adidas shoes?
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
I have seen Vince Golf at FESC selling individual pieces but didn't see any that has the PINS system that most Adidas shoes uses.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:23 pm

escyb wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
I have seen Vince Golf at FESC selling individual pieces but didn't see any that has the PINS system that most Adidas shoes uses.
Thanks, bro ... Smile
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks for all the input and help. Went down and picked up a box of stingers (white/orange/blue) funky colors from Panwest and it was going for $15 for 18 pieces, that's less then 1 dollar each. Yet to try it out, looks promising. Most of them carry the same few from Champ and Softspikes. Just priced a little different.

Swing
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
Turbo bro,
Saw the adidas replacement cleats at golf and leisure, iirc should be upwards of 22bucks for 20 pieces. In store discount may apply, I didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tiramisu

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 pm

I helped my son to changed his at vince, the boss helped me to changed all them, i think so about $20+. He shared with me usually like 8-10 games about time to change. You can buy the t shape looking tool and screw n chang the cleats
Back to top Go down
jwing
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
jwing

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Tiramisu wrote:
I helped my son to changed his at vince, the boss helped me to changed all them, i think so about $20+. He shared with me usually like 8-10 games about time to change. You can buy the t shape looking tool and screw n chang the cleats
8 - 10 games...?
That's very high wear n tear rate...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:04 am

angyongshen wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
Turbo bro,
Saw the adidas replacement cleats at golf and leisure, iirc should be upwards of 22bucks for 20 pieces. In store discount may apply, I didn't ask.
Thanks for the heads-up bro ... Does the Stinger or Champ has cleats that fits Adidas shoes?

What golf shoes u are using currently?
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angyongshen

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:10 am

Turbo wrote:
angyongshen wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
Turbo bro,
Thanks for the heads-up bro ... Does the Stinger or Champ has cleats that fits Adidas shoes?

I am using foot joy, nothing fancy. Just didn't like the idea of breaking into another shoes when the cleats wear out. Come to think of it, this is the second time I am changing the cleats maybe its time for me to change shoes. Wait till these stingers run out I guess. bounce

http://www.golfspikes.com/softspikeselector.html
I think this link is good info for the thread requirements. For adidas, its either "fast Twist" or "Pins" system depending of the model release date. Both Champ and Softspikes should have compatible ones, just lacking the adidas logo. Happy shopping.Beer
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 am

Haha good luck waitin for stingers to run out! Its the most common of the Champ spikes... Laughing 

Tried many types of spikes in the last couple of years so far...Pulsar from Softspikes are the most comfortable ones but they wear out pretty quick. For the most grip, so far for me its either Stealth or Cyclone. Locally just started selling the translucent version of the Cyclone...saw them at FESC and Isetan for $25.50.

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:51 am

angyongshen wrote:
Turbo wrote:
angyongshen wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WILL33 wrote:
Turbo bro,

I am using foot joy, nothing fancy. Just didn't like the idea of breaking into another shoes when the cleats wear out. Come to think of it, this is the second time I am changing the cleats maybe its time for me to change shoes. Wait till these stingers run out I guess. bounce

http://www.golfspikes.com/softspikeselector.html
I think this link is good info for the thread requirements. For adidas, its either "fast Twist" or "Pins" system depending of the model release date. Both Champ and Softspikes should have compatible ones, just lacking the adidas logo. Happy shopping.Beer
Good link bro,

Further info fj are usually tri lock
Adidas post 2010 Pins type, after market available.

Correct me if I am wrong but fast twist and tri lock should be same.
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 am

Kj Replacement golf shoe cleats <a href=Replacement golf shoe cleats 20140410" />

anyone want? They shipped the wrong ones to me. Needed the tri lock ones. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacement golf shoe cleats   Replacement golf shoe cleats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacement golf shoe cleats
Page 1 of 1