Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open

Go down 
+16
nicasio
teegem
pushslice
DLWL
shorthitter
asahi
ken23
EastCoastHack
paul@golf
zhikang
coe16arg
Technospaz
Yarra
Gmaran67
mengteck71
DGman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 am

buzz1211 wrote:
Agree with Shorthitter. The questioner may not have intended to offend but the thought process and question are certainly troubling. To see the world in black and white (foreign vs local, etc) must be stressful. Aren't we all the grandchildren of foreigners? Anyway congrats to Yash, Eric. And GR community for civil disagreement.
now thats a clever post.......thats why we can never trade profession.... +1 like

there is a book that is recommended for reading..its named "Just One Thing" by Rick Hanson. i think too many people are caught up the stress in everyday living and they failed to pull out the weeds in the "garden of their mind". only when we have a bountiful garden in our mind can we stop throwing darts at one another.

now most golfers who are 3 down at 14 would have tried harder, but Yash followed his strategy to win 15 and 16, so he was 1 down at the turn at 18. this put him in a great position as the tournament is won at the back 18. At 27 holes he was 1 up and then all square at 29. i am sure at this stage, his opponent will be trying to close the deal and at this point its easily to make mistakes. Yash won 30, 31, then 34 to close the game at 3/2.

we have worked out where Yash is more superior than Marc and its not on driving distance. he nailed it and enjoyed his day in the sun. However he is only as good as his last game and needs to continuously work at it. The boy has another 2 days of tournament for his club's championship before he can take a short break. so competitive golf can be rather tiring......i am glad i am in the shade........ and aircon.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
BigblackGoof
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
BigblackGoof

PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm

Like some would say "there's no free lunch..." pros do have to work hard to maintain the edge against other players...m

Kudos to BFG and Eric... Congrats Yash.
Back to top Go down
Gmaran67
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Congrats to bfg and yash .great teamwork.
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Congrats Yash for the hardwork paid off and BFG for the great support!
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Congrats Yash!! All i can say is BFG has given much support to Young golfers without being bias to others. BFG has given opportunities to many others and i would love to give thanks to BFG's team for believing in others and their generosity in helping golfers!! Cheers to many fruitful years ahead cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open   BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFG and ZEN in the finals of Singapore National Amateur Open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2