Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)

Go down 
+6
Kopi Towkay
nicasio
asahi
Turbo
DK
DGman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) Empty
PostSubject: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Hi GRians,

these clubs may not be for everyone but its rather good to appreciate it from the artistry aspect and the performance it promises.

we will be getting some demos built really soon so that itchy backside golfers can come and try them. for those of us who just want to look at pretty things, its worth your while just looking at them.

its so nice that the first person i sent the photos to, called back within minutes and ordered a set immediately. it's fitted on the Steelfiber i110 cw and will make its debut at NSRCC this weekend.

meanwhile i hope you will enjoy how RC have managed to reinvent themselves.

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9189484175_1908ba8ca7_z

the Pro ZX forged blades in shiny chrome....

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9189484085_0e3a39f5c2_z

the Pro ZX MB in carbon steel...available in Satin and Semi-Matt Black

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9189484011_678bbf66d1_z

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9192280786_f666661750_z

shown here Satin...7 iron background, PW foreground

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9189483877_488ac092c8_z

shown here Semi-Matt...7 iron background, PW foreground

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9189483931_1d1b267437_z

a closer look.....

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9192280698_b0089c2926_z

enjoy...demos from tomorrow 3 pm......

DGman

Last edited by DGman on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Chio lah, like the semi-Matt!! How muchie Eric? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm

DGman wrote:

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9192280698_b0089c2926_z

DGman

The RC Pro ZX resembles the Mizuno MP59 a little perhaps ... except the finishing.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:30 pm

the head size is different, the progression is different and the finishing is a huge difference...price too...Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 am

Very chio clubs!

Sibeh poisonous....
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:41 am

Slurrrrrrpppppp.......still waiting for my first delivery....
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kopi Towkay

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 am

Those Pro ZX MB's so remind me of the Mizuno MP-33's. Classic design and performance.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:42 am

Wow...nicz...cyclops
RC new insert range has a design tat look clean yet serious which ll cuts both grass n blood. Just like Samurai sword! I love you 
Think shld b takg up a photography course liao...Wink 
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 am

nicasio wrote:
Slurrrrrrpppppp.......still waiting for my first delivery....

arrive in great shape today....ready to ship out or Jack will be here on thursday till sunday.....

this one taken with S4....not too bad, light tent is all it takes to get some quality finishing. the camera helps but the lighting is more important....there is a golden streak cause by the day light in the background. it was switched off in the earlier photo.

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) 9197639478_618ce909b8_z

DGman
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 am

Poison poison la boss
Back to top Go down
bogeyman72
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bogeyman72

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am

wah................... falling in love again............
Back to top Go down
rsenal
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
rsenal

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 am

Wow..Looks purrty.

DGman, Can't really tell from the picture, is the CB 7 iron with an air pocket? or full cavity back?

Whats the loft of the PW?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm

If got Pro ZX forged blades to try, would be nice.

'Hint', 'hint'.....boss
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 am

demos ready by today...come and select the shafts you want to try them on.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)   Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stretching the limits of Artistry and Performance (seductive pics)
Page 1 of 1