Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip Empty
PostSubject: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi guys and girls,

I am helping to plan a trip to bangkok and hua hin with my buddy.
Appreciate any input if the following arrangement is plausible?

Friday night flight to BKK
Reach BKK ard 10ish
Sat morning Tee off at one of BKK golf course either 18h or 27h.
Sat evening back to BKK for R&R
Sunday BKK R&R
Monday morning move to Hua Hin for 18h
Tuesday morning another round of 18h
evening time, travel back to BKK to catch flight back to sg at night.

Appreciate any advice for which course to play, booking, transport, things to look out for, etc, etc.
As this is the 1st time i ever do that, appreciate any inputs what to look out for?
baggage? what to bring and what can leave at home, etc, etc.
Btw, will be travelling on 26 july that weekend.

Many many thanks.

Warm regards,
Roy
Back to top Go down
Victor3112
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Victor3112

PostSubject: Re: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Just came back from Thailand last week.  Played Majestic Creek and Black Mountain in the weekend.
Majestic and Springfield have offer now at around 2k bht (green fee, transport, buggy and caddy) because they are in maintenance.  Scenery is good but green is not great condition. Black Mountain beautiful with mountainous background, fairway is soft and good condition, green is great.  Paid 4500bth for green fee, transport and caddy. So decided to walk 18holes.  Buggy cost another ~600bht.
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 am

Victor3112 wrote:
Just came back from Thailand last week.  Played Majestic Creek and Black Mountain in the weekend.
Majestic and Springfield have offer now at around 2k bht (green fee, transport, buggy and caddy) because they are in maintenance.  Scenery is good but green is not great condition. Black Mountain beautiful with mountainous background, fairway is soft and good condition, green is great.  Paid 4500bth for green fee, transport and caddy. So decided to walk 18holes.  Buggy cost another ~600bht.

Thank you Victor for sharing.
Would appreciate it if you could point me to where to get those good deals you have mentioned?
Thank you once again.
Hope there maybe more bro's who can share.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Victor3112
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Victor3112

PostSubject: Re: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:02 pm

There are quite a few golf shops in Hua Hin town that you can check out.  One of these cheaper ones near the HuaHin Hilton Hotel :

AGP Golf & Tours Co.,Ltd . Samintree AGP Group.

26 Poolsuk Road, Hua Hin , Prachuabkirikhan 77110 , Thailand

Tel:+66 32 516351 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip Numbers_button_skype_logo+66 32 516351 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlightingplanning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip BsAt4ube4GblQIAAAAASUVORK5CYII= Fax:+66 32 516350 Mobile: +66 81 294 5338planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip BsAt4ube4GblQIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

[email=booking@agpgolfhuahin.com?subject=Booking%20Inquiry]booking@agpgolfhuahin.com
[/email]

Back to top Go down
Victor3112
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Victor3112

PostSubject: Re: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:52 pm

THere is one shop set up at the HuaHin Hilton Hotel lobby offer quite compeling price:
Adventure

planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip 9030303913_9c8e06254f_m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip   planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

planning for Bangkok and Hua Hin Golf Trip
Page 1 of 1