Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
battousai
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

All,

Just a commendation for the excellent golf & travel arrangement/ services by Aldy (Alliandy Golf). He had made special arrangement with relevant clubs to have 4 players (1 flight) and 1 follower for all the courses that my family was playing in Subaraya (Ciputra, Finna & Bukit Darmo). Furthermore, he followed-up closely everyday if everything was to my satisfaction and took effort to have short friendly chat about my game while i was there.

Definitely Two thumbs up!!! Cheers Jump

Reasonable package plus going extra mile for his client... I'll definitely be going back to him for future golf trips in Indonesia. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sutos101
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 pm

You missed Taman Dayu Smile
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm

and graha too
Back to top Go down
Sutos101
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am

and Yani too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
battousai
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 pm

ohh.... Graha and Yani are part of the Alliandy Golf team? If yes, thanks you!!! haha.. :-D
Back to top Go down
JimB976
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm

24 of us went to Surabaya last month and I can honestly say that while the place was friendly enough the only memorable course as far as i am concerned was Taman Dayu - a real gem

Bukit Darmo was of a similar standard to any of the average courses in Batam in my opinion. Interestingly it is operated by the same company as Batam Hills and it really does have a similar feel to it
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Any recommendations for food, massage, shopping?  

i'm going there with my wife in the next few weeks.  Will have access to a driver and car.  Will be playing the four clubs that have reciprocal with my club here.  

I haven't been there in over 10 years so i assume the new highway would be opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!   Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surabaya Golf Trip - Alliandy Golf - 2 Thumbs UP!!!
Page 1 of 1