Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?

Go down 
+7
gunship
HeroldKJ
kamen
KieKie
TimLai
pushslice
michaelcheah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelcheah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
michaelcheah

Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi GRians,
I will be in Shanghai next week, and hoping to buy stuff like golf umbrellas, shirts, etc ...
Anyone familar with Shanghai area?

Do let me know ... cheers!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:36 pm

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t9295-shanghai-where-to-buy-golf-equipment-worth-it?highlight=Shanghai
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Golf shops are scattered in Shanghai. The fake stuff are on or nearby xiang yang market.

Singapore is still better bro. I'd just binge eating in Shanghai.
Back to top Go down
TimLai
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 pm

think it is better to buy in SG. too many fakes there.
Back to top Go down
michaelcheah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
michaelcheah

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanks PS, Tim ...
Back to top Go down
KieKie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Fakes, many places, can try Science and Technology Museum (Ke Ji Guan) in Pudong... but be prepared to slash prices like never before...
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Ke ji guan is a bloody maze confused scratch Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
HeroldKJ
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Yeah.. im also agreed with them.. too many fakes BUT some of the fake item maybe is in good conditions... think twice !! Laughing Cheap n Good..
Back to top Go down
gunship
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Ke ji guan has many good fakes. If you are looking for stuff, suggest you bargain like hell.

Suggest you just stick to buying bags, clothes etc... Give the equipment a miss.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 pm

gunship wrote:
Ke ji guan has many good fakes. If you are looking for stuff, suggest you bargain like hell.

Suggest you just stick to buying bags, clothes etc... Give the equipment a miss.

Hi Gunship, do they sell a wide variety of bags there?
Back to top Go down
gunship
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:08 pm

nerij wrote:
gunship wrote:

Yes they do. Some very good looking ones too. There was a shop ( i can't remember the name anymore) that told me that they have the AAA grade bags. But don't take my word for it, you take a look for yourself.

A word of caution, althought there are probabaly about 6 shops selling golf stuff, i highly suspect their supplier/source is the same, So you will see the shops selling the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 pm

gunship wrote:
nerij wrote:
gunship wrote:

Yes they do. Some very good looking ones too. There was a shop ( i can't remember the name anymore) that told me that they have the AAA grade bags. But don't take my word for it, you take a look for yourself.

A word of caution, althought there are probabaly about 6 shops selling golf stuff, i highly suspect their supplier/source is the same, So you will see the shops selling the same stuff.

Thanks Gunship, dropped you a pm too.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Whatever you buy, buy with open eyes. If you are looking for fakes then it's not a problem. If buying real stuffs, better and probably cheaper to buy here in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
gunship
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Nerij - You got PM
Back to top Go down
gunship
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Agree with TDO that they are fake stuff.

However, if you are looking for non-performing equipment (e.g. bags, apparels etc), do your selection carefully and you can get some good stuff.

I would however, strongly discourage purchase of clubs and balls.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 pm

thanks TDO and Gunship, will be looking at bags and clothes for sure.
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 pm

nerij wrote:
thanks TDO and Gunship, will be looking at bags and clothes for sure.

Good luck for the shopping, currently in shanghai airport transit back to sg, no chance to shop.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

tell me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 pm

nerij wrote:
tell me if you need anything.

No problem, I will shanghai every few months.
Appreciate your offer. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Hogan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Ke Ji Guan (Science and Technology Museum) Station, A.P. Plaza is a good bet for golf shirts and stuffs.
Dri Fit shirts about rmb 80 to 120. Got good quality clubs too. Just know what you are buying.
For genuine stuff, can try the Huang Xing Golf Range shops.  All the major brands are there. This place is very near the Huang Xing Park station, metro line 8. The driving range is 280 bays so you can also get some practice there. Check out your google map, can see the wedge shape driving range from satellite view.  Happy Shopping.
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Hogan wrote:
Ke Ji Guan (Science and Technology Museum) Station, A.P. Plaza is a good bet for golf shirts and stuffs.
Dri Fit shirts about rmb 80 to 120. Got good quality clubs too. Just know what you are buying.
For genuine stuff, can try the Huang Xing Golf Range shops.  All the major brands are there. This place is very near the Huang Xing Park station, metro line 8. The driving range is 280 bays so you can also get some practice there. Check out your google map, can see the wedge shape driving range from satellite view.  Happy Shopping.

Thanks a lot bro! Do you know of any other places besides Ke Ji Guan and Xiang Yang Market for fakes?
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Cheng huang miao
Back to top Go down
nerij
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:52 pm

yuyuan bazaar u mean?
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Same place, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?   Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy golf stuff in Shanghai?
Page 1 of 1