Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays Empty
PostSubject: Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays   Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays 8880.nick_5F00_watney_5F00_150810309_5F00_d

“Winning a tournament is hard, but winning out here and against this field was very, very difficult. I'm kind of still on a high right now. I'm still kind of ready to play the next hole,” said Watney.

Watney, who averaged 299.3 yards off the tee with his Pro V1x golf ball and new prototype Titleist 913 driver, also finished among the top 15 in three tee-to-green statistical categories. He tied for 2nd in Greens in Regulation (75), 11th in Putts Per Greens in Regulation (1.722) and T15 in Driving Accuracy (69.6%).

For the full tour report, follow this link:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2012/08/27/nick-watney-trusts-pro-v1x-and-prototype-913-driver-to-victory-at-the-barclays.aspx
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays   Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Awesome Titleist! Very Happy
Congrats to N.Watney! cheers
Btw, just read fm Titleist Sgp Homepage n it stated 913 will b available this NOV! cyclops
Can you cfm team Titleist? Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays   Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Awesome Titleist! Very Happy
Congrats to N.Watney! cheers
Btw, just read fm Titleist Sgp Homepage n it stated 913 will b available this NOV! cyclops
Can you cfm team Titleist? Question Wink

Hi hkhamateur,

We can confirm that the 913 Driver will be launching in Singapore in late November.

We will yet again be having some preview's for Team Titleist members in the run up to the launch, so if you're keen to be involved, make sure you join Team Titleist and ensure your profile is as complete as possible. If you're not already a member, head to www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist to sign up.

We're getting very excited for this launch, its a fantastic club and we have no doubt you'll all love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays   Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Watney Trusts Pro V1x and Prototype 913 Driver to Victory at The Barclays
Page 1 of 1