Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!

Go down 
+5
missmoon
sunny
golfjoy
asahi
FootJoy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! Empty
PostSubject: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Nick Watney laced up a pair of FJ SPORT Golf shoes and relied on the FJ Pure Touch Limited golf glove for his win at the WGC-Cadillac Championship on Sunday.

Here is your chance to win the same equipment. Simply enter the FJ WINS YOU WIN Contest.

http://www.footjoy.com.my/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Considering FootJoy is the #1 shoe and glove on the PGA TOUR, you have a great chance to win when FJ wins!
Good luck.

Contest is open till 20 March to residents of Singapore and Malaysia only, aged 18 years and above.

Please do not use punctuation marks or symbols such as commas (,) Percentage (%), semi colon and dash (-) (--), or # in the contest form. If you need further assistance, do email FJ SEA at askFJSEA@acushnetgolf.com

FootJoy SEA
www.FootJoy.com.sg
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:28 pm

FootJoy wrote:
Nick Watney laced up a pair of FJ SPORT Golf shoes and relied on the FJ Pure Touch Limited golf glove for his win at the WGC-Cadillac Championship on Sunday.

Here is your chance to win the same equipment. Simply enter the FJ WINS YOU WIN Contest.

http://www.footjoy.com.my/contest/fjwinsyouwin/entry.asp

Considering FootJoy is the #1 shoe and glove on the PGA TOUR, you have a great chance to win when FJ wins!
Good luck.

Contest is open till 20 March to residents of Singapore and Malaysia only, aged 18 years and above.

Please do not use punctuation marks or symbols such as commas (,) Percentage (%), semi colon and dash (-) (--), or # in the contest form. If you need further assistance, do email FJ SEA at askFJSEA@acushnetgolf.com

FootJoy SEA
www.FootJoy.com.sg

Congratulations to the winner!
Check out the results on http://www.footjoy.com.sg/contest/fjwinsyouwin/winners.asp
Look out for the contest running this week!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you footjoy!

A very lovely and timely prize indeed!

FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! 5584335644_79951b2a8e_zFootjoy by guanhong_ong
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 pm

That's nice.... What model is it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Sports. Very Happy

And the glove is velvety smooth, thin yet grippy.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I am sooo damn jealous!
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:58 pm

congrats asahi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Congrats Asahi... Beer
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bian1980

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 pm

so envy...... nice shoes... bet it cost a few hundreds in shops?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Brendan! Why you didn;t choose the ICON??? Walau! I think those who select the ICON never win lor... I chose the snake skin one.. Can match my John Daly loudmouth pants.. ahahahhaaa....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Brendan! Why you didn;t choose the ICON??? Walau! I think those who select the ICON never win lor... I chose the snake skin one.. Can match my John Daly loudmouth pants.. ahahahhaaa....

U will look better in the new adidas tour Z. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!   FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FJ CONTEST: Nick Watney Won, so can you!
Page 1 of 1