Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons Empty
PostSubject: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:52 am

Congratulations Titleist Brand Ambassador Nick Watney on his win at the AT&T National. Watney scored a course record 62 on day 3 and finished with a 66 to ultimately win by 2 shots.

Watney was one of 19 players who took the new Titleist 712 irons out for the first time over the weekend, playing the 712 AP2's. Check out the following post for some more information on the validation process and on who played the new irons over the weekend:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2011/07/04/video-titleist-golf-club-experts-discuss-new-prototype-titleist-irons-seeding-and-tour-validation-process.aspx

Keep an look out on Team Titleist South East Asia for more information on Watney's win and the 712 iron validation process over the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
cwpei8888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:06 am

awesome! Rory did it and now Nick Watney. who's next? cheers
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am

rickie fowler?
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
wilier izoard

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

Yes ! Titleist way to go !
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Impressive start for the new line..congrats Nick and Titleist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons   Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Watney wins with new Titleist 712 irons
Page 1 of 1