Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)

Go down 
+3
mUAr_cHEe
loserjo
jespersven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jespersven
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) Empty
PostSubject: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Any recommendation (with link to webpage) for an agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)??
Back to top Go down
loserjo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm

for malaysia, i always use oscar
Back to top Go down
jespersven
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 am

Oscar??
Please provide link or contact person and number?
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 am

alliandy! Can PM him!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
alliandy! Can PM him!

lol! this time my nasi lemak stuck at my nostrils due to laughing...

TGIF bro!
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 pm

9639 6564. This is the number for oscar for JB and Batam courses.
Back to top Go down
ahhoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Jesper,
Try Jason at 83838339 and have him book you for Batam Hills inclusive of ferry ticket and VIP custom clearance. Another course to play is Sukajadi in the town, about 2 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jeffman88

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

https://www.facebook.com/OscarGolfSG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)   What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What agency to use for golf packages / trip oversea (like Bintan, Malaysia...)
Page 1 of 1