Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan

Go down 
+33
eden
chemicalpro
mojojojo
ghoonk
ChrisD
daveaha
botak
agnes chung
hardrock
eiji
LinLauPeh
chocoman
Birdman
Tammie
scubababe
Duval_S
PK
star
kelly
janetlee
mloy
Ridox
bubu
pr1nc3ssdi
missmoon
Suszzi MTKC
garfield
vyvy
Raquel
WaLau
nientsu
crystal_tiong
katherinechiok
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

[Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan Empty
PostSubject: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi gals.. Just testing water here first..

Wonder who's for the idea of a day trip (weekday) to Ria Bintan, supposedly pr1nc3ssdi mentioned that it's $88 for ferry, game, and spa? ritey?

pr1nc3ssdi.. once everything is confirmed, u can do booking or can give me contact to do the booking?

Interested gals (put ur name down + comments)
1. Katherinechiok (just need to apply leave 1 week in advance, and of cos do not coincide with my work travel plans; but of cos outstation plans can be rescheduled.. keke..)
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 pm

me , me , me .....
but dun clash with our GR Feb game .....
ie arrange either Jan or Mar ....

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm

U and me are like Jie mei. Qualified or not?
Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WaLau

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 pm

nientsu wrote:

you are too BIG to be female
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Me toooo....But subject to my leave approval. arigatou!
Back to top Go down
vyvy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
vyvy

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 pm

yeah!! I am interested as well!!!
Subjected to leave approval (try not to be on the last 3 days of mth end can?) cheers
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:21 pm

I am dying to play in batam or bintan but usually no khakis. from the thread, it appears everyone of us need to apply leave. :p

i very kaypoh, summarised the list hereunder. guess we just copy and add on, so easier for accounting purposes.

1. Katherinechiok (just need to apply leave 1 week in advance, and of cos do not coincide with my work travel plans; but of cos outstation plans can be rescheduled.. keke..)
2. crystal tiong (but dun clash with our GR Feb game)
3. Raquel (But subject to my leave approval)
4. vyvy (Subjected to leave approval (try not to be on the last 3 days of mth end can?)
5. limyael (subjected to leave approval)
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 pm

faster fix a date and apply leave ....
Back to top Go down
Suszzi MTKC
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suszzi MTKC

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm

4. vyvy (Subjected to leave approval (try not to be on the last 3 days of mth end can?)
6. mtkc & frenz (25 - 26 Jan or 1 - 2 Feb would be good) pirat
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:47 pm

6. mtkc & frenz (25 - 26 Jan or 1 - 2 Feb would be good)
7. missmoon (need 1 week advance notice)
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 pm

katherinechiok wrote:

Wonder who's for the idea of a day trip (weekday) to Ria Bintan, supposedly pr1nc3ssdi mentioned that it's $88 for ferry, game, and spa? ritey?

pr1nc3ssdi.. once everything is confirmed, u can do booking or can give me contact to do the booking?

I can do the booking Beer
Back to top Go down
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 pm

8. pr1nc3ssdi (prefer 1st week of feb)
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

8 people liao! how nice!
seems that we can do it on 1st feb??
1st feb is a monday, so will be like a long weekend..
(note: it's just a day trip, no staying over, so ur bfs or hubbies won't miss u tt much) Razz

1. Katherinechiok (just need to apply leave 1 week in advance..)
8. pr1nc3ssdi (prefer 1st week of feb)
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:10 pm

nientsu wrote:

we are BROS, not jie meis.. haha.. brudderrr me going with many zhabohs! i so beri the happy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bubu
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bubu

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:32 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
nientsu wrote:

we are BROS, not jie meis.. haha.. brudderrr me going with many zhabohs! i so beri the happy! Laughing
errr.... kat, u sounds abit like man here leh...
Back to top Go down
Ridox
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Sorry to kaypoh, but I think the $88 promotion does not include ferry, but its just $50 on top on the price.
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

issit.. hmm.. pr1nc3ssdi.. can u check and confirm..? maybe u can check if we can special package since we may have 2 or 3 flights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm

katherinechiok wrote:

Hi Kat, just my two cents worth. Was thinking since we will be in Bintan on the 18th & 19th why not play at Ria Bintan on one of the days. Just pay green/buggy fee. That way we don't have to take leave twice.
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
issit.. hmm.. pr1nc3ssdi.. can u check and confirm..? maybe u can check if we can special package since we may have 2 or 3 flights Very Happy

I'm keen too if it is below S$100 (all inclusive) for weekdays game at Ria. Above S$100 not worth to take leave must well go on weekends. For me ideally mid March cos Feb game schedules too pack already. Usually I need one week advance notice & depends on stock market sentiment. Smile
Back to top Go down
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:40 pm

janetlee wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:

I'm keen too if it is below S$100 (all inclusive) for weekdays game at Ria. Above S$100 not worth to take leave must well go on weekends. For me ideally mid March cos Feb game schedules too pack already. Usually I need one week advance notice & depends on stock market sentiment. Smile

My bad, $88 exclude ferry, gotta add another $50 for ferry & land transfer.. Embarassed

for weekend, there is no ladies package, only got 4th golfer pay $30, which works out to be abt $172 per golfer on Sun.

Anyone has corporate disc for Ria Bintan?
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

mloy wrote:

Hi Kat, just my two cents worth. Was thinking since we will be in Bintan on the 18th & 19th why not play at Ria Bintan on one of the days. Just pay green/buggy fee. That way we don't have to take leave twice.

coz its ladies golfers games , so it better we go weekday and enjoy the spa ...
Back to top Go down
vyvy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
vyvy

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey in that why not we do it on 5th Feb? its a friday.
Will play with a lighter mood.. lols
since after the game still got 2 days of rest.. =)
Back to top Go down
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm

crystal_tiong wrote:
mloy wrote:

coz its ladies golfers games , so it better we go weekday and enjoy the spa ...

That is also quite a good idea, walk in game will be dfferent px. can check out

www.riabintan.com for more details bom
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

vyvy wrote:

gal

friday will be considered weekend rate liao ....
Smile
Back to top Go down
pr1nc3ssdi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
pr1nc3ssdi

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

vyvy wrote:

SPa package only valid from mon - thurs cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next