Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)

Go down 
+77
samuel tan
imrog
city2408
willie24
snagy23
pug
pravnash
simoner
HyBriD
joshcct
angeldogleslie
blee67
DRGjr72
DK
zephyr_bloom
jtek
acidic88
alvin7379
odyssey23
nrafee
Cyrano
jloo61
shorthitter
Master
blong
Winston
enwee
Ssquirrel
JonL_TK
and68low
peter.golfer
shimizu.toruk
sob
skybobo
jeremykoh
BabyCroc
Yarra
Derek
edgolf
Birdman
Zig Zag
watermyforrest
slinger
Golfman
nientsu
foolwalking
Slicer51
teegem
Christo72
sgdaniel
lennylim
calvinong
DLWL
ahnah
crazy17
pushslice
duffader
mUAr_cHEe
eiji
Khorkar
kevinhwc
audi
eqtrend
garylin
Kengnam
mengteck71
nicasio
bryanachong
frosTEE
asahi
hkhamateur
Agumon
Technospaz
bogeyman72
Sean76
TigaWood
DGman
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

Fishy wedge calling for Jason!

Ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 am

frosTEE wrote:
We have received many enquiries with regards to a lighter weight wedge head.

Yes, BFG Forged Wedge does have the LITE version and pricing is at $160 and increment to $190 in 2013. 51 and 55 degree wedge LITE are available currently and 59 degree LITE will be available only after mid Jan 2013.

Regular BFG Forged Wedge have 3 Rings on the hosel whereas the LITE version only have 2 Rings on the hosel.

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 Rimg0412

Hi Frostee,

Will BFG iron owners get any discount if they buy the wedges? I remember some thread saying there's discount, but just want to make sure...
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:08 am

yes BFG irons owners will get discount for the wedges to make the school complete.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

zephyr_bloom wrote:
Got my VX5 just last week... Got it "nail-polished" pink and I quickly took it out for a "spin"... Omg, I am now more confident with bunker play because of the relative ease to get out with the wedge. The guys i played with also commented that "wow, your ball check" and i finally understood what it means! Hahaha... Whatsapp YL earlier in the afternoon that i'm adding VX1 to the other pre-order for VX9...

On a separate note, the pink tour ADs which were fitted at the Den also suit me perfectly! I have no qualms to fish out my longer irons to play. Many thanks to Eric and team! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

thats why we need a lighter head for Koo Nians. there is nothing out there that is like enough for most ladies to use and i am glad you now have tighter dispersion without having to break your back on your swing.

check some more......that's great!!! now the pack is out hunting for the elusive pink Iomic grip.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:36 am

jtek wrote:

Ha ha ha!

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
lennylim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
lennylim

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:45 am

Technospaz wrote:
jtek wrote:

Ha ha ha!

Ouch!

Just go for it lah, Jason... I can see some signs of your withdrawal symptoms already
Don't worry about the ouch... Just like a shot of heroin into the veins, a small pinprick at first, and then eternal bliss...

As you can tell, Im already high...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 am

lennylim wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
jtek wrote:

Ha ha ha!

Ouch!

Just go for it lah, Jason... I can see some signs of your withdrawal symptoms already
Don't worry about the ouch... Just like a shot of heroin into the veins, a small pinprick at first, and then eternal bliss...

As you can tell, Im already high...

You also got hired by DGman? This is fast becoming a MLM Razz
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

DGman wrote:
yes BFG irons owners will get discount for the wedges to make the school complete.....

Die...very soon will need a fish tank to hold all the fishes...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am

shimizu.toruk wrote:
Die...very soon will need a fish tank to hold all the fishes...

Fish Tank is available for sale. I heard still got stock.

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 5493058929_5c42988430
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm

the VX5 is out of stock for the moment.....50 pcs of the VX5 was airfreight earlier this week and once it arrive, we will keep you updated.

meanwhile for those who are using them, please let us know what you think of them?

Many Thanks for your understanding......DGman
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 8360706537_062f255b7e
Think a picture tells a thousand words.

This fishy wedge kicking its incumbent one out.

That's all for now......more to come after this weekend, if I can confirm the backspins and checks I saw last weekend.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DK
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
DK

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 am

asahi wrote:

That's all for now......more to come after this weekend, if I can confirm the backspins and checks I saw last weekend.

Very Happy

Exactly!! almost all of those holes that I had used the fishy wedge as an approach from full distances has the pitch marks in front of my ball but there again, it might not be my pitch marks haha Laughing but I did not see any other "new" pitch marks and is inline with my line of approach (*self deceiving drunken )

So need to confirm in coming game. cheers
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:44 pm

here's an example of how to bump your own thread without being noticed or sometimes it can also be appreciated. its definitely better than WTS to buy something but never see form or shadow......

Asahi, we have sent your striking on the BFG Wedges for an advance ultra cytrosonic evaluation and here's how your sweet spot look like....

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 8362398965_c54a20d867_z

Due to the consistency and effective use of the wedges, we would seek your cooperation to send the wedges back for quality test. Your opponents have paid us a handsome sum to retain your WMD for 21 days period.

in testing your latest finished article aka BFG wedges, we hope to establish if its your skills or the quality built of these wedges that enabled you to achieve such high levels of precision.

Last but not least we would like to remind you that if you do not comply with our request to hand the wedges in by 1700 hours today, we might have to resort to publicly publishing private photos of your friendly liaison with a certain LPGA tour player.

thank you for your attention.

on a serious note, the BFG wedges have of today attain compliance to the R&A rules on grooves and here's the confirmation received today...

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 8362342677_beb0314312_z

Mods.....thank you once again for your attention and tolerance.......DGman
Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 pm

asahi wrote:
BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 8360706537_062f255b7e
Think a picture tells a thousand words.

Very Happy

Pretty sweet striking there... Beer
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Smart marketing as always Very Happy

Sigh, why didnt reserve 55 for me?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 pm

pushslice wrote:
Sigh, why didnt reserve 55 for me?

Otherwise how to declare no stock?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

DGman wrote:
here's an example of how to bump your own thread without being noticed or sometimes it can also be appreciated. its definitely better than WTS to buy something but never see form or shadow......

Asahi, we have sent your striking on the BFG Wedges for an advance ultra cytrosonic evaluation and here's how your sweet spot look like....

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 8362398965_c54a20d867_z

Due to the consistency and effective use of the wedges, we would seek your cooperation to send the wedges back for quality test. Your opponents have paid us a handsome sum to retain your WMD for 21 days period.

in testing your latest finished article aka BFG wedges, we hope to establish if its your skills or the quality built of these wedges that enabled you to achieve such high levels of precision.

Last but not least we would like to remind you that if you do not comply with our request to hand the wedges in by 1700 hours today, we might have to resort to publicly publishing private photos of your friendly liaison with a certain LPGA tour player.

thank you for your attention.

Mods.....thank you once again for your attention and tolerance.......DGman

Eh boss, no need to bring back for testing lah.

Confirm! It is the arrow and not indian this time round. You know how chwee I am mah.

Okay, okay....what say more pics to come for those check check pics using the fishy wedges? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Poisoned liao.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Poisoned liao.

poison deeply !
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Was at the den the other day.. One golfer came in to do some fittings.. make the mistake of testing the wedge that was lying around... Kaching!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kevinhwc

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:43 pm

ahnah wrote:

poison deeply !

Looks like it's going into your bag soon.....
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

kevinhwc wrote:
ahnah wrote:

poison deeply !

Looks like it's going into your bag soon.....
maybe he already have it...
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Enwee, post your feedback pls
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Bro Jason, my feed back is.........ITS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

Felt good on range and on course! Only managed to sit the ball once at horizon hills last weekend. hahaha, my ball striking cui la....

Gonna bring it on again this weekend!!

Luving my 51 and 59!

sunny

ps - Thanks DGman!!
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 pm

For 51. What is your distance ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)   BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFG Forged Milled Wedges (Final Photos on Page 10)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next